Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

That Redskins game was something else. You could tell early on that something was not right. I bet something happened in that locker room before the game regarding Carr. I want to say that's when the relationship with Crabtree and probably even Cooper was damaged. I would think given the chance Carr wouldn't stand away from the team. We all know his beliefs and know which side they lean when it comes to politics and I am very happy that he didn't show the lack of awareness like Brees did and would Carr have done this 3 years ago. I would say probably not, so maybe he did learn from 2017. 

• Like 1

As a leader there is a time to speak and take charge. Right now it's best IMO to let those most affected speak up and just let them know you've got their back. 

I've been in positions of leading and following. As long as the leaders aren't going down a wrong path there are times you just sit back and let things take their course. If it goes wrong THEN you take charge. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

That Redskins game was something else. You could tell early on that something was not right. I bet something happened in that locker room before the game regarding Carr. I want to say that's when the relationship with Crabtree and probably even Cooper was damaged. I would think given the chance Carr wouldn't stand away from the team. We all know his beliefs and know which side they lean when it comes to politics and I am very happy that he didn't show the lack of awareness like Brees did and would Carr have done this 3 years ago. I would say probably not, so maybe he did learn from 2017. 

Well he wasn't even in the vicinity with the players, he could have stood in line with them  and not taken a knee, and that year the entire starting OL was African American I'd say they were probably a little perturbed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you be open to bringing AB back? Guy has been training hard every day on Instagram and Snapchat. Everyone took Mayock side when they got into it, but who knows what really happened that day. I don’t hate AB and you shouldn’t either 

@$%? NO! Everybody knows what happened except for you apparently.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

It’s not what your doing but why you’re doing it sometimes Especially in team sports 

Then Kurt showed him up throwing to tp 

Yeah my point is one QB was standing with his team that day the other wasn't.

52 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Imagine Ruggs , AB stretching the field and Waller / Williams working the middle of the field. 

That ship has sailed AB is a headcase, he was in PIT he, F'd off 30 Mil here, still doing stupid stuff off the field and on social media, but he trains hard Lol so  what.

And this probably made things worst upstairs.

Edited by raidr4life

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

@$%? NO! Everybody knows what happened except for you apparently.

WOW just WOW. Was thinking of unblocking the few I did to enjoy life more but WOW!!! Glad you quoted that because...WOW!!! 

1 hour ago, G said:

WOW just WOW. Was thinking of unblocking the few I did to enjoy life more but WOW!!! Glad you quoted that because...WOW!!! 

Kick rocks , nobody cares about your entitled opinion. Tired of being Mr. Nice Guy. I don’t even know who you are kid 

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Kick rocks , nobody cares about your entitled opinion. Tired of being Mr. Nice Guy. I don’t even know who you are kid 

Maybe don't post something so stupid. You lead the forum in worst post ever. Mr. Nice Guy save that for when you change your handle again E.A.

• Like 2