Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I think over the past few months you've suggested we bring in Rolando, Marshawn, Ray Ray and now Brown........are you being serious about these?!?!?

It’s not HB’s fault! The lockdown has gotten to him.  

Either that or it’s a great troll job.... I mean bring back RayRay? Come on! That HAS to be trolling.  Either that or this is the first time ill believe someone’s account was actually hacked.

6 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

There's a reason no one has signed AB even though ability wise he's still one of the best in the league. Man is legit nuts. Believe me when I say he has a personality disorder, or something along those lines.

While I’m not a clinical psychologist ... I do feel I have years of extensive experience studying my DSM IV (I never got the updated version.... I have personal objections to some of the changes that were made) and diagnosing other prisoners.  I can absolutely state without any doubt AB not only has several personality disorders but he also has several mental illnesses.  

Its not uncommon for regular people to have some degree of a personality disorder.  But what makes AB so extra bat ****e crazy, professionally speaking, is the fact he’s stacked several personality disorders alongside mental illnesses and then sprinkled Vast levels of fame & wealth (and I believe alcohol/substance abuse) on top.  Not to mention he’s been living in an eco-chamber of low character yes men telling him everything he does is great and any conflict is because of a wrong done to him.

when dozens of people Are suing you, your constantly having legal issues, constantly having professional behavioral issues.... etc.... at what point does a sound minded person realize they might be at least a part of the problem?  And at what point does crazy arse AB finally ponder in his simple little mind for the first time “is it me or maybe I’m not the victim of dozens upon dozen of aggressions from all types of people throughout my life and just maybe i might at the very least be attracting this some of this bag energy?”

• Like 5

On 6/6/2020 at 8:49 PM, jimkelly02 said:

You must have officially snapped from lack of sports!  I usually agree with you but this time..:. Your kidding me right? This has to be a set up where if anyone says “yeah” you hit them with a “your a traitor!”.  AB hasn’t changed one bit as a person and I wouldnt ever accept him back on the team.   We’re not desperate for WRs, there’s no reason to literally inject cancer into this team.  Not to mention Mayock would absolutely resign if AB came back.  F AB for life!

Seeing how everyone felt, a bit of being devil’s advocate... didn’t mean to triggers the Karen’s out there lol. I didn’t take your posts offensive, other people out there just name calling... you always have logic behind your thoughts, can’t say that about everyone on here. 

25 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Seeing how everyone felt, a bit of being devil’s advocate... didn’t mean to triggers the Karen’s out there lol. I didn’t take your posts offensive, other people out there just name calling... you always have logic behind your thoughts, can’t say that about everyone on here. 

its all good,,, i appreciate a good game of Devil"s Advocate or "what if...".  

Even if AB cleans up his act and gets help.... it just wont ever be us giving him a shot.  He never ever wanted to be a Raider and actually has such a lack of respect for our franchise he accepted a trade to us, signed a new deal, and then outright tried to force his way off the team AND sue us for money.

If anything good can come from this discussion, I think it's the realization that Mike Mayock has brought law and order and professionalism to the organization.  Winning franchises run like a major corporations and have a "winning culture".  For the near 30 years I've been a Raiders we've rarely if ever had winning, professional leadership.  I totally believe that Mayock has installed that culture into the organization and that's why I feel this is finally "the" time that us fans are justified in believing we're on the way to becoming a playoff team longterm.

(btw i do think the outrage wasnt from you asking about AB possibly be welcomed back, but rather the way you kinda trashed Mayock in describing the events that led to AB's release,,,, not trying to make a dig at you)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

If anything good can come from this discussion, I think it's the realization that Mike Mayock has brought law and order and professionalism to the organization.  Winning franchises run like a major corporations and have a "winning culture".  For the near 30 years I've been a Raiders we've rarely if ever had winning, professional leadership.  I totally believe that Mayock has installed that culture into the organization and that's why I feel this is finally "the" time that us fans are justified in believing we're on the way to becoming a playoff team longterm.

This is a very good point, Mayock seems like his mission is to establish the culture through professionalism, high character young guys and firm but fair leadership. I like the way we're setting things up, just keep Gruden out of the draft war room  😁😁

• Like 1