Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you be open to bringing AB back? Guy has been training hard every day on Instagram and Snapchat. Everyone took Mayock side when they got into it, but who knows what really happened that day. I don’t hate AB and you shouldn’t either 

You must have officially snapped from lack of sports!  I usually agree with you but this time..:. Your kidding me right? This has to be a set up where if anyone says “yeah” you hit them with a “your a traitor!”.  AB hasn’t changed one bit as a person and I wouldnt ever accept him back on the team.   We’re not desperate for WRs, there’s no reason to literally inject cancer into this team.  Not to mention Mayock would absolutely resign if AB came back.  F AB for life!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Yeah my point is one QB was standing with his team that day the other wasn't.

I agree just saying in sports sometimes you do stuff you don’t want to because you’re a team player and the team is doing it. 

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Would you be open to bringing AB back? Guy has been training hard every day on Instagram and Snapchat. Everyone took Mayock side when they got into it, but who knows what really happened that day. I don’t hate AB and you shouldn’t either 

He is a narcissist, self centred, dishonest and untrustworthy. How the heck can you tell how hard he's working just from some 'look at me' type posts? He's more needy than my 2 year old toddler 😁

He's clearly desperate and insecure and though a very, very good player bringing him back would absolutely split the locker room, go directly against the GM and distabalise the whole organisation. Absolutely ludicrous.

BTW, I dont hate AB just think he is pathetic and needs mental help before things become tragic for him or someone else. 

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

He is a narcissist, self centred, dishonest and untrustworthy. How the heck can you tell how hard he's working just from some 'look at me' type posts? He's more needy than my 2 year old toddler 😁

He's clearly desperate and insecure and though a very, very good player bringing him back would absolutely split the locker room, go directly against the GM and distabalise the whole organisation. Absolutely ludicrous.

BTW, I dont hate AB just think he is pathetic and needs mental help before things become tragic for him or someone else. 

Not to mention .... in today’s political climate in the locker room .... do we want RACIST AB? Heck no.  Yeah I said it and I own it and I won’t ever be taking it back.  AB is a racist.

• Like 1

No reason to bring AB back and really can’t believe this is even a topic of discussion. Yeah it would be nice to have him with Ruggs and Waller and Edwards but that shipped has sailed and he burned bridges. Gruden wanted nothing more then for that relationship to work out Gruden really bent over backwards and allowed him to get away with things very few NFL players can get away with stuff and couldn’t act normal for a couple of days to get to that MNF game. 

I remember waking up every morning and picking up my phone and saying well let’s see what crap AB has gotten himself into this morning. 

Once he put out that video of him running out the house when he found out he was released that was it for me and I’m always in favor of given players chances but can’t after that disrespect. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

You must have officially snapped from lack of sports!  I usually agree with you but this time..:. Your kidding me right? This has to be a set up where if anyone says “yeah” you hit them with a “your a traitor!”.  AB hasn’t changed one bit as a person and I wouldnt ever accept him back on the team.   We’re not desperate for WRs, there’s no reason to literally inject cancer into this team.  Not to mention Mayock would absolutely resign if AB came back.  F AB for life!

Cancer, that’s a bit extreme?? Could always sign him to cheap 1 year deal that isn’t guaranteed, and cut him if we screws up. Can’t get rid of cancer that easy. Could be like Rice & Timmy Brown 2.0 with AB and Ruggs.  AB needed mental help and a shrink not some GM acting like a tough guy in his face. No wonder 💩 hit the fan, when someone trying to play sheriff over you in front of the boys. Watch the Broncos/Chiefs/49ers sign him for dirt cheap and make this franchise look stupid. Drop the ego, and feed the soul. Even Dwight Howard came back to the Lakers, and is a changed man. Now the Lakers are in position to win a title once the season starts back up, 

Edited by Humble_Beast

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Cancer, that’s a bit extreme?? Could always sign him to cheap 1 year deal that isn’t guaranteed, and cut him if we screws up. Can’t get rid of cancer that easy. Could be like Rice & Timmy Brown 2.0 with AB and Ruggs.  AB needed mental help and a shrink not some GM acting like a tough guy in his face. No wonder 💩 hit the fan, when someone trying to play sheriff over you in front of the boys. Watch the Broncos/Chiefs/49ers sign him for dirt cheap and make this franchise look stupid. Even Dwight Howard came back to the Lakers, and is a changed man. Now the Lakers are in position to win a title once the season starts back up, 

You need mental help!

What An Idiot GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

11 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Cancer, that’s a bit extreme?? Could always sign him to cheap 1 year deal that isn’t guaranteed, and cut him if we screws up. Can’t get rid of cancer that easy. Could be like Rice & Timmy Brown 2.0 with AB and Ruggs.  AB needed mental help and a shrink not some GM acting like a tough guy in his face. No wonder 💩 hit the fan, when someone trying to play sheriff over you in front of the boys. Watch the Broncos/Chiefs/49ers sign him for dirt cheap and make this franchise look stupid. Drop the ego, and feed the soul. Even Dwight Howard came back to the Lakers, and is a changed man. Now the Lakers are in position to win a title once the season starts back up, 

From what I've read Mayock was firm but very fair, did everything reasonably and by the book, Brown was 100% at fault and in the wrong. We realistically couldn't have done more to help him or cater to him. The organisation unless i hear different played the situation as well as possible, I've been critical of Mayock and Gruden on occasion but kudos to them on managing that very tricky situation in exemplary fashion. 

I guess he could be a mentor for Ray Ray when we bring him back 😁......heck might aswell get Slolando and JaMarcus back aswell, get the old band back together 😁😁

I think over the past few months you've suggested we bring in Rolando, Marshawn, Ray Ray and now Brown........are you being serious about these?!?!?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

200.gif

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

What are you talking about? If your boss at work tells you to do something you do it you don't call him names and start a fight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

What are you talking about? If your boss at work tells you to do something you do it you don't call him names and start a fight.

And he didn’t just call him names.... he called him a nasty racial epithet (”cracka”) Mayock didn’t deserve that,,, he’s a good hearted man.... I’m sure he can be stern yet professional, but he without a doubt treats everyone of every race,religion,creed equally.... and to call him that shows AB is a racist IMO.  He also has shown his racial hatred towards whites when he called his children’s mother a “white fish bowl,, you F B (female dog)”  then calls one white cop a “cracka”.  The last thing we need in the locker room at a time like this is a mentally  unstable man whose first move when he gets mad is to resort to racial name calling and division.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Well this topic went to ****e pretty quickly.... I’m not into making personal attacks or reporting anyone or any of the other stuff that stemmed from that reply. anyways moving on..... 
I’ve always been respectful of you (and vice versa) and I hope to continue that here:

I don’t think calling AB a cancer is the least bit exaggerated.  He has shown to be the definition of cancer.  we traded a 3rd+5th for him and he never ever intended to play for us and knew all along that he was going to do Everything in his power to get released, then sign in NE.  

Part of me actually feels sorry for him.  While I don’t think he has full blown CTE (yet) I do think the heavy hits to the head have triggered his manic behavior.   Something is severely wrong with AB and as one human to another I really do hope he gets the proper care required to stabilize his Mental state.  However, I think he had severe personality disorders and those aren’t likely to end despite counseling.

lastly, D.Howard wasn’t a fraction of the mental case AB is.  He let his ego get the best of him for a time, then injuries humbled him, and he came back and was successful.  That isn’t likely to happen with AB. 

AB also has the RAPE (and harassment of the alleged Victim) to be answered for before ANYONE will consider taking a chance on him.  Oh yeah AND he robbed and assaulted the truck driver and has that case in FL to deal with. FL don’t play with robberies I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up doing time for that.  I think it’s more likely AB is done in the NFL then he’ll come back.  He’s about to turn 32 next month... a year out of the game... How much does he even have left?  Your definitely in the absolute minority if you’d vote to have him back.

Btw your recollection of how the AB sage played out, especially the part with Mayock is grossly incorrect.  No offense meant by that.  AB pulled several crazy stunts before Mayock professionally reprimanded him.  AB then ran up on him in a crowd and started getting aggressive and cursing him out. 
I honestly can’t believe that’s how you’d describe what happened between the Raiders and AB.... again no offense meant... not a personal attack.... it’s just a very crazy way to describe the events with AB in my opinion.

i understand why youd want to bring him back: the “what if we get that massive talent and he behaves” logic.  But he’s never going to behave.  He hasn’t been humbled or hit rock bottom.  He’s been a cancer for many years and has never paid the price.... even still he’s blaming the NFL owners for being racists and conspiring against him to keep him from playing:

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/12/11/antonio-brown-nfl-racist-owners-conspired-against-him/

(again showing his hatred of white people btw)

Then there is...

https://theundefeated.com/features/antonio-brown-thinks-hes-the-victim/

there’s even things in this article I don’t think we all knew about....

”No remorse for calling a white journalist a racist after he reported that Brown was limping. Or for yelling at his offensive coordinator during a game and then skipping practice the next day. Or for allegedly tossing furniture from his high-rise Miami apartment, driving 100 mph through a 45 mph zone or responding to the NFL’s new helmet rules like a teenager whose parents took away his phone.”

6 hours ago, Darbsk said:

From what I've read Mayock was firm but very fair, did everything reasonably and by the book, Brown was 100% at fault and in the wrong. We realistically couldn't have done more to help him or cater to him. The organisation unless i hear different played the situation as well as possible, I've been critical of Mayock and Gruden on occasion but kudos to them on managing that very tricky situation in exemplary fashion. 

I guess he could be a mentor for Ray Ray when we bring him back 😁......heck might aswell get Slolando and JaMarcus back aswell, get the old band back together 😁😁

I think over the past few months you've suggested we bring in Rolando, Marshawn, Ray Ray and now Brown........are you being serious about these?!?!?

Mayock is the reason why the JaMarcus, Rolando, Marshawn’s, etc wont be on the Raiders.  He’s brought law and order to this organization.  He’s brought in HIGH character players.  This is why I final have faith in us to become winners again... after a long long time.  There won’t be any more cancers on this team with Mayock in charge.  He gave into Gruden once with AB and let that saga run its course until he finally had no choice but to protect the team and terminate his contract.  I’m absolutely certain that Mayock won’t be giving Gruden the benefit of the doubt to bring in anymore head cases again.

btw for the first time in decades we’re to the point that it’s not about any individual player.  It’s all about the team, organization, and culture.  That’s the leadership winning teams and companies have.

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1