Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

So anyone gonna go to a game this year? I was originally going to go to the Draft and one game in 2020... but the whole pandemic happened. 

Gonna try to make it to one game this year but have a Hawaii trip planned in November, so not sure I can get approved for more time off. Might just try to fly into Vegas from that trip and catch the game on the tail-end of my trip. 

I also definitely want to go to Vegas for the draft in 2022. Maybe it’s a good thing I wasn’t able to go to the 2020 draft, I probably would of been a meme after the Arnette pick like that one guy became a meme after the Ferrell pick. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

So anyone gonna go to a game this year? I was originally going to go to the Draft and one game in 2020... but the whole pandemic happened. 

I want to go to at least one game in Vegas and the Raiders/Chargers game at SoFi. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The entire nation was making that damn face. As mad/confused as I was then, nothing will ever top the rage I had when we selected DHB over Crabtree. I went absolutely psycho haha. 

Yeah I was pretty mad over it, I thought Crabtree was the next elite NFL WR (which he wasn’t... he had a decent career but nothing spectacular).

Although the DHB reach wasn’t anywhere close as bad as the media and fans made it. DHB was constantly ranked/mocked around 20th to 25th. People were acting like he was a 3rd Rounder. 

On 4/23/2020 at 7:36 PM, NYRaider said:

We should've traded the pick for Yannick. 

On 4/25/2019 at 8:19 PM, NYRaider said:

What a joke. 

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

@NYRaiderYour avi is the meme I’m talking about lol. That’s me if I’m there live for the Arnette pick. 

My reactions to the Arnette and Abram picks, lol. 

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The entire nation was making that damn face. As mad/confused as I was then, nothing will ever top the rage I had when we selected DHB over Crabtree. I went absolutely psycho haha. 

There will never be a worse pick than taking Fabian Washington over Aaron Rodgers. Especially considering we already had Woodson/Nnamdi at CB and drafted Routt like 10 picks later. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

My reactions to the Arnette and Abram picks, lol. 

Yeah I wasn’t happy with Abram. I had him as a 3rd Rounder in my rankings. However, soon as we draft him, everyone thinks he was a 1st Rounder all along and point to DJ’s rankings where he’s the #1 Safety... think he was like my 6th. 

I always rank box safety’s low these days. 

14 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I can still hear Goddell's voice slow playing that announcement. Absolute worst

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Still can't believe we took Robert Gallery #2 overall over Rivers/Big Ben with a 38 year old Gannon coming off of an injury plagued season. And took Fabian Washington at #23 after Gannon had just retired over Aaron Rodgers.

We would just now be talking about replacing them...

Sigh.