Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Our atrocious D just shut down two of the best rushing attacks in the league the last two weeks while only allowing a total of 27 points. If you think our defense is terrible you're box score scouting and do not actually watch the games. Outside of the two Chiefs games our defense has been good the entire season, we've given up 30+ in only 2 games besides the Chiefs games. One was the Cowboys game which was a shootout and the other was the Bengals game but it's skewed because it got ugly late after Carr folded and put them in terrible spots to close it.

Our offensive line played better last week and Josh Jacobs looked like a man on a mission. 

Funny enough I have more faith in Carr to get the job done then you do, never thought I'd see the day.

Here's a little New Years lesson in football 101.  Football is a team sport and we are a terrible team :)

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Hobbs just got a DUI. Just more proof NFL players aren't smart. Imagine someone on your team killing someone because they drank too much so you decide to do it too. He needs a **** slap and then 100 more.

We just can't have nice things, can we?

• Like 1

Just now, drfrey13 said:

I do not want to say it but this is starting to look like an environment issue.  It could be the city, the team leadership, or pure dumb luck.  They should make the entire team go visit Ruggs.  Scared Straight Raider edition.

Leadership. Rich is so soft. If you didn't drill it into the players heads that driving drunk will ruin your life, you're not a good enough leader. I would have lost my voice yelling at the guys in the locker room after the ruggs situation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

While still completely idiotic, it's not as bad as I originally thought

Thank goodness he was not doing 150 on city streets but that is still stupid. Take the keys out of the ignition and go to sleep in the back seat.  I had a buddy get a DUI once for sitting in his car at a party.  I knew he had no intention of driving but good luck telling the cops.