Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Yal really think Baker is that much better than Mullens huh lol

Baker is the most overrated QB in the league.  Him and Jimmy G are straight trash.  Wentz is too.  Those three dudes are garbage.  I would take DC over those turd nuggets 100% of the time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Look Ruggs situation is one of the worst this organization has gone through.  Hobbs even taking a chance like this is completely stupid after what has happened this season.  In the end you have to judge Hobbs for what Hobbs has done and not combined with what Ruggs/Gruden have done.  Let's get the specifics of what happened before we say this young man is dead to us.  Big difference between going 150 mph and killing someone while drunk and being drunk and going to sleep in your car.  If he got in his car with the intention to drive and fell asleep behind the wheel then have at him.  If he went to his car and said to himself I need to sleep this off because I have had to much to drink then that is a completely different situation.  @MrOaktown_56 completely understand your pain and anger but lets wait for the facts to come out.  Remember both Waller and Crosby both got second chances.  Hobbs' situation seems to be much less severe than Jacobs and Ruggs.

Fair enough. I definitely was hot. But he also deserves a chance for the facts to come out.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jerry said:

No one would sign with us.

Offer them a larger guaranteed salary, but if they mess up they lose it all. 

I don't think it's that unreasonable to ask from Professional players. They can still drink and party, but maybe they'll be smart about it and use the provided services.

15 hours ago, OldManWillis said:
16 hours ago, Geezy said:

Ain’t no way in hell NFLPA would go for this 

Of course not, NFLPA has no balls to actually do this. 

Ironically this would be a good thing for the NFLPA to support as it may help their clients in the long run (and may even save one of their lives) and whilst I don't think past earnings could be touched certainly future earnings could have standard, league wide clauses. That would be sensible and logical. Of course there's no way that would happen!