Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Maybe by those standards but on TV at least it has sounded like the LV crowd has been pretty damn good. Better than I thought it would be.

Everyone I know that have went to lv games say we don’t have home field advantage anymore. Revenue wise we’re balling but Oakland when I went nothing like it. Esp the black hole.

same thing with the warriors 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

Any of the OG's remember forum signatures? Man I just realized I miss those. We had some amazing members that would make these sweet raider signatures for everyone. .....and it was a great way to save member quotes for later when you wanted to rub it in their faces 😂

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Carr said they went to a silent count against Denver because of the crowd noise. 

There is no home field advantage for the Raiders any longer. If the Packers played in that stadium, it would be 75% Packer fans. 

Maxx said vs den he used seeing  so many other teams jersey as extra motivation 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

2 hours ago, NickButera said:

Any of the OG's remember forum signatures? Man I just realized I miss those. We had some amazing members that would make these sweet raider signatures for everyone. .....and it was a great way to save member quotes for later when you wanted to rub it in their faces 😂

I miss those days. I was big in designing them. Used to live in the sig/avy thread in that era.  

8 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Everyone I know that have went to lv games say we don’t have home field advantage anymore. Revenue wise we’re balling but Oakland when I went nothing like it. Esp the black hole.

same thing with the warriors 

Start winning games and we will have home field advantage.  I have to admit losing homefield advantage is almost worth not seeing the baseball diamond on the field.

16 hours ago, NickButera said:

I was laughed at for saying Green Bay's drafting is a joke and Jevon Clowney was going to be a bust. 

Right on both by the way.

9 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Start winning games and we will have home field advantage.  I have to admit losing homefield advantage is almost worth not seeing the baseball diamond on the field.

Vegas is a tourist spot Oakland not so much. Never gonna have home field advantage. We’re basically a side show attraction for high rollers in the area.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Vegas is a tourist spot Oakland not so much. Never gonna have home field advantage. We’re basically a side show attraction for high rollers in the area.

If they become SB contender they become a main attraction.  Also the price point for Vegas tickets is good for the bottom line but it is not good for repeat customers.  

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

At 1-4 I do not see us being in the mix to make the playoffs but I think we are going to be a team that impacts our opponents standings at the end of the year.  we will be the team nobody wants to play if they are in the playoff hunt.   can see us having 7-8 more wins but I do not think we will have more than that.