Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Anyone else see the article that Carr admitted many of his throws were predetermined? McDaniels micromanaging the offense, and Carr trying to do his hardest to follow instructions, makes sense why he had a bad of a game as we've seen in a year. The article mentioned they'd make adjustments, I mean McDaniels didn't inherit Carr to make him a yes-man. Gotta allow him some freedom. 

46 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Anyone else see the article that Carr admitted many of his throws were predetermined? McDaniels micromanaging the offense, and Carr trying to do his hardest to follow instructions, makes sense why he had a bad of a game as we've seen in a year. The article mentioned they'd make adjustments, I mean McDaniels didn't inherit Carr to make him a yes-man. Gotta allow him some freedom. 

No.  I thought Carr was bad when things broke down but having predetermined targets is just setting him up for failure.  I hope McDaniels can check his ego and admit fault.  I wonder witch ones where predetermined?

Reminds me of Davis forcing a QB to throw deep on the first drive every game it seemed like.

Edited by drfrey13

10 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Underrated tackler as well. Probably not as great a playmaker not as versatile as Revis but a marvellous player in his own right. Pity he played in such a terrible team then was placed in a bad scheme. I had the Madden game where he was just down as CB #21 😄

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I am so disappointed with this team, but at least my life outside of football is going well. That is probably the best I can say rn.

Happy for you man. End of the day, it's just a game. Can't let the emotions of it effect your day to day life. It sucks being a Raiders fan at times, I'm guilty of letting their performances ruin my week. I'm numb to it any more. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Happy for you man. End of the day, it's just a game. Can't let the emotions of it effect your day to day life. It sucks being a Raiders fan at times, I'm guilty of letting their performances ruin my week. I'm numb to it any more. 

This.....unfortunately! SMH! I got waaaay spoiled as a young fan! 

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I didn’t even want to watch Sunday night football after that

6 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Appreciate it. Yeah at least school is going good. Can enjoy the team but can't let it ruin my life if they let me down.