Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

7 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

The number of people who jumped on anybody's bones for deriding the Leatherwood pick was astonishing. It was such a painfully obvious reach. 

If Alex Leatherwood hadn't played at Alabama, nobody defends that pick. It's no worse a pick now than it was on draft day. 

True. People really gave people crap for just calling it how it was. It was awful pick the moment is was made. Drafted a guy who didn't play alot of rt in college to be the day one rt. He clearly has techniques issues. Clearly was a developmental player. At best a decent LG in the NFL one day maybe. But our ladt staff and his inability to improve might have even thrown that away. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dante9876 said:

True. People really gave people crap for just calling it how it was. It was awful pick the moment is was made. Drafted a guy who didn't play alot of rt in college to be the day one rt. He clearly has techniques issues. Clearly was a developmental player. At best a decent LG in the NFL one day maybe. But our ladt staff and his inability to improve might have even thrown that away. 

Truth be told, I don't think Gruden and Mayock ever really made a "good" pick. I think they managed to luck into a few late rounders being good, but at the time, I remember more enticing prospects being on the board when we selected them. 

Stopped clock moments, if you will.

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Gonna try to go one game this year. Leaning towards Pats/Raiders Sunday Night in December. Feel like a night game would be much funner. While it’s a dome and AC, the sun in Vegas is still god damn brutal and it’s still going to be hot. 

Average temp in December for Vegas is around 60 degrees.  You should be fine.  No AC needed.

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Gonna try to go one game this year. Leaning towards Pats/Raiders Sunday Night in December. Feel like a night game would be much funner. While it’s a dome and AC, the sun in Vegas is still god damn brutal and it’s still going to be hot. 

Just bought my Raiders vs 49er tickets 😬