Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

https://www.espn.com/blog/las-vegas-raiders/post/_/id/26988/former-las-vegas-raiders-first-rounder-clelin-ferrell-thinks-new-scheme-can-make-me-flourish

Would be great it Cle could turn a corner. He's down 10 lbs. Looks good. 

"I love everything about [the new defense] because it really stretches you out as a football player," Ferrell said. "It makes you navigate, and really find every inch of what you can potentially do. And for me, it's been a blessing, for sure, for [Graham] to ask me to do certain things.

"I think it can make me flourish into something that can really, really prosper."

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I'm not really happy with the way the RT situation played out. To risky for my taste.

The only position I am happy about is starting LT.  Everything else is going to be filled by a player that has not had a good full season as a starter.  James is our 2nd best player on the line and we are lacking depth.  Not quality depth but just depth.

On 9/2/2022 at 10:50 AM, big_palooka said:

What dropped Thayer to round 7? I remember at the combine, they said he was a "3rd round guy". He has the size. Was a 4 year starter and was playing G at Ohio St. his senior year.

I remember being surprised he was available that late.  

Seems like good value from Ziegler. 7th round pick who could eventually start on his 4 year rookie deal. If Parham and Munford hit, I will have huge faith in him moving forward.

26 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Seems like good value from Ziegler. 7th round pick who could eventually start on his 4 year rookie deal. If Parham and Munford hit, I will have huge faith in him moving forward.

If both hit and James shows progress, we have a potentially very good OL on the relatively cheap. 

Heck, if just two of them work out, we're looking better. 

3/5 or 4/5 spots settled is infinitely better than 1/5. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

If both hit and James shows progress, we have a potentially very good OL on the relatively cheap. 

Heck, if just two of them work out, we're looking better. 

3/5 or 4/5 spots settled is infinitely better than 1/5. 

Hoping Bricilio and McDaniels help cut down on penalties as well.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So we could of had Ramsey and Brady and Gronk, and god knows who else because Brady would have drawn a bunch of people here. We also don’t draft the bust that is Ferrel due to giving it up for Ramsey. 

Gotta love the big brained Mayock and Gruden. 

• Like 1