Seriously...who can beat the Bears with that D?

ibt734

1 hour ago, Pool said:

Would the Bears lose to the Dolphins again? No. Not a chance. Would they lose to the Giants again? No. Not  a chance. It is amusing to see posters here act like the Bears have no shot when every playoff team has shown weaknesses in the past few weeks. The Bears have just as good a shot as any of them.

It goes from who can beat the bears to the bears have a good shot

58 minutes ago, Pool said:

I think what we'll see in the playoffs is more of what we've been seeing the last few weeks. J Howard getting meaningful carries and not asking Trubs to do too much. 

Will that be enough though? I know that Tru hasn’t been bad, but I really believe that we’re going to have to score more than 15 points if we play the rams a second time, no matter where the game is played.

35 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm close to doing so. I'd suggest that people utilize the "ignore" function if someone is getting in your craw with regularly. (You know who I'm talking to...)

Also - liked to get you to 200:)

Mama we made it!!

On 12/24/2018 at 2:25 PM, ibt734 said:

Defenses travel well. Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have. Goff....exposed. Rodgers....exposed. Cousins....exposed. Who is to say that the Bears can't do to Brees what they did to Goff? If Trubisky plays like he has the last two weeks, how do they lose?

Bears' D could carry them to a SB victory, but they're beatable. Scoring 19ppg against the Packers and 49ers isn't that great.

All teams look more beatable this season than in past seasons, in my opinion. There are no super standout teams.

@ibt734

You've been really pushing the lines in your last few threads, seeming intent on trolling Rams fans.

Given how you already got a warning in the Bears forum for trolling... you need to stop now, or risk further corrective action.

- ET

28 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@ibt734

You've been really pushing the lines in your last few threads, seeming intent on trolling Rams fans.

Given how you already got a warning in the Bears forum for trolling... you need to stop now, or risk further corrective action.

- ET

It's a troll account, it's not gonna stop.

On 12/24/2018 at 2:25 PM, ibt734 said:

Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have

That's right!!!

I mean, Dan Hampton......William Perry..... Richard Dent..... Wilber Marshall....... Steve McMichael......Mike Singletary........ Da Bears!!!!!

Image result for Chicago Bears 1985 defense

........OH! HEY! WAIT!............Uhhh- my bad!:$

2 hours ago, Pool said:

Would the Bears lose to the Dolphins again? No. Not a chance. Would they lose to the Giants again? No. Not  a chance. It is amusing to see posters here act like the Bears have no shot when every playoff team has shown weaknesses in the past few weeks. The Bears have just as good a shot as any of them.

The reason people want to hate the Bears now is because of the few obnoxious posters that have come out of the woodwork recently. They're a legitimate team and have a chance to win it all. They most certainly aren't the favorites though. And now I can't help but root against them thanks to the OP.

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

@ibt734

- ET

Wait, he's trying to troll Rams fans? He needs to talk to Ramster about the art of trolling. You're not supposed to amuse your trollees; you're supposed to anger them. ;)

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

I just hope the answer to the question isn’t the Vikings. Please win next week Bears.

I really think it will be. I actually feel bad for the Eagles because I feel like they’d have a legitimate shot in the playoffs, but I see the Vikings beating the Bears in back to back weeks. 

Not that I don’t think the Bears are a formidable contender, but I think the Vikings have been on the cusp of pulling it together on offense, and I think they’ll be able to do just enough to win both games.

Archived