Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

44 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Cowherd’s job is to create intrigue, discussion, etc. and he does that really well.

Dunno if he actually believes what he says about Baker, but if he does, he’s dead wrong.

Wouldnt be the first time.

Just now, ditchdigger said:

Some questionable decisions by Gregg today.

Fo sho.

The TO instead of the challenge was awful.

Not taking a TO on a 4th and the season with a rookie on the road was dumb.

Gregggg was carried by Baker and Freddie’s evolution and the team playing with heart (which he could be responsible for).

18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Fo sho.

Gregggg was carried by Baker and Freddie’s evolution and the team playing with heart (which he could be responsible for).

Yup. I appreciate what Gregg has done and I think his passion and attitude does rub off on the players, but the reason for our team's success was because of the offense. The defense has been totally up and down all year long, and that's on Gregg. I think you could argue that Blake Williams did a better job than his dad as DC.

26 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup. I appreciate what Gregg has done and I think his passion and attitude does rub off on the players, but the reason for our team's success was because of the offense. The defense has been totally up and down all year long, and that's on Gregg. I think you could argue that Blake Williams did a better job than his dad as DC.

I don't agree with that. Personally, I'd like to see Gregg as a head coach with a Kitchens type OC and a legit DC. Let Gregg run the team, run practice, motivate and drive the team, things he does well. This season taught us so much. It taught the team a ton too. We knew we wouldn't be able to fill every need in one offseason. But we really got to see where upgrades need to be made. I'd love to see us get a powerful, athletic NT to place next to Larry on the line. Adding a pure edge rusher across from Myles would be perfect. I think Kirksey back healthy will be huge in our pass defense. He had 5 PD's in just 7 games, and he wasn't playing fully healthy in most of those games either. Collins, I honestly think has as much talent as anyone, but he doesn't truly love the game, and it shows in some of his inconsistent play. 

I'm fine with whatever decision Dorsey and Co make for coach. Freddie, Gregg, Mike, Bruce, etc. As long as he hires someone that lets Baker be Baker, and he keeps adding talent and players who love and can play football well, that's all I care about. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Fo sho.

I warned y’all. 

As pissed as I am we lost as I really wanted to beat them baltimorons, I really wanted Baker to set the rookie td record ✔️ and really wanted Chubb to break 1k yards ✔️ Screeech er not. He had it and lost it. That man deserved it and didn’t get it. Damn you Huebola virus. 

Ggggggggreg isn’t staying around I don’t think. I can’t see Dorsey in his first chance to ever hire a HC going with the substitute teacher. He did a good job steering the ship and keeping the players hungry, but sustainability with him is an unknown. 

He is surely not hanging around as DC. He will take one of his other 11 offseason job offers. 

Archived