Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Agreed, he’ll be out of the league in 2-3 years unless he learns to throw more consistently.

Cam’s the only dude whose body had held up to the hits long term.

I can see him being a guy who has stretches of playing well, but I don't think he'll ever be a consistent long-term answer. Time and time again QBs like that have been figured out. If you can't consistently pass the football well, you won't survive in the pros.

And he takes a lot of big hits. He's not big enough to sustain that for long, IMO.

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Eh we made it out without injury and baker set the record and likely Gregg won’t get the job now so, I can’t reallt complain 

You think Gregg did us all a favor long-term with his poor clock management today? Haha.

Cause I'm not totally convinced that he won't be back next year.

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Eh we made it out without injury and baker set the record and likely Gregg won’t get the job now so, I can’t reallt complain 

You guys' expectations are so low its insane lol "Welp I ate a horrible burger today, but at least I didnt get e.coli so its a win!" 

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Cant always be playing for next year. Your a Browns fan, next year never comes. Sometimes you have to win now

The seasons over man. They played for now and we all wanted a win as fans. What’s a proper reaction? “Let’s not get ready for a good off-season/next season”? 

I for one watched a team contend on the road against one of the better teams in the league. In game that we could have won if things went a different direction in some areas. I’m going to be happy going into our offseason even after a result I’m not happy with. What else can you do at this point. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

You guys' expectations are so low its insane lol

I mean we still improved by 7 wins/8 losses , our QB is the best rookie QB ever to play the game, and we have cornerstones on both sides of the ball

i dunno why I should feel mad after losing what’s essentially a meaningless game

8 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Eh we made it out without injury and baker set the record and likely Gregg won’t get the job now so, I can’t reallty complain 

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

You guys' expectations are so high it's insane lol

Lincoln, Freddie, A+ draft, trade for OBJ. Done.

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

You guys' expectations are so low its insane lol "Welp I ate a horrible burger today, but at least I didnt get e.coli so its a win!" 

Tell me how we need to be reacting as fans with the season now over. Should we sulk in a corner? 

Think most of us would prefer something else. 

I am NOT taking this lying down - we HAD this game.

Joseph cost us for the umpteenth time this year - but the fix was in. The blind striped shirts STOLE 10 pts from us. That was the worst "Roughing the passer" call I have seen all year. What - he touched him with a FINGER?????

And Baker gets nailed into a reverse somersault after throwing the ball. Still waiting for that call.

The fix was in

Archived