Bears @ Vikings GDT Dec 30 3:05pm

WindyCity

24 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Yes, why would we want to face the Vikings the following week after letting them beat us...Makes zero sense...

Lol okay sassy man comin at me like that. I’m not up to date on goings on so asked because I genuinely don’t know what the sitch it, attackin me like that. How dare this man

I am fine with playing either Cousins or Foles.

I would prefer not to play a team 3 times in one year, especially considering our offense thrives on confusion and being foreign to a defense.

I think the Vikings are a more talented team that the Eagles, therefor I would try and eliminate them.

Sounds like some Vikings fans are turning on Cousins for "not winning a big game". Last thing I want to do is give him or them any semblance of confidence by beating us and then facing us the following week. Not saying I'm scared of the Vikings -- I'm not -- but as mentioned above I'm not a fan of playing a team 3 times.

The Vikings will win this game. They are desperate and at home. Our road record is 4-3, I don't think we really even try after a quarter of football. Each one of these playoff teams scare me, I don't expect anything to be easy in round one. 

I highly doubt the Rams will lose to a banged up SF team unless Goff throws multiple picks. 

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

I think the Vikings win. They just have more to play for then the Bears.

Nope. And...more to play for than a possible #2 seed, and a bye week? Am I missing something? 

1 hour ago, Nads786 said:

The Vikings will win this game. 

Nope. Like the Vikings' roster, coaching staff, and front office. But they're losing this game. It's a fluke the first matchup appeared close. 

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Seem weird that Kush was starter from day 1, lost his job, and then rather than plug him back in when Long went down they brought in a guy from outside to take his place?

He really lost favor.  Unless he was hurt and I didn't know.  

I think they see more upside in the new guy. 

4 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Nope. And...more to play for than a possible #2 seed, and a bye week? Am I missing something? 

Nope. Like the Vikings' roster, coaching staff, and front office. But they're losing this game. It's a fluke the first matchup appeared close. 

I think a “win and in” scenario is more to play for than a 2 seed as opposed to a 3. I find it hard to believe that anyone would disagree with that.

13 hours ago, G08 said:

Sounds like some Vikings fans are turning on Cousins for "not winning a big game". Last thing I want to do is give him or them any semblance of confidence by beating us and then facing us the following week. Not saying I'm scared of the Vikings -- I'm not -- but as mentioned above I'm not a fan of playing a team 3 times.

At the time, the game against the Packers was considered a big game and Cousins was great in that one.  I think (hope) the whole "he can't win big games" thing is a bit overblown.

On another note, I'm really surprised to see they have the Vikings as 7 point favorites in this game.  The Bears have had the better season and they already beat the Vikings in their place.  If I were a betting man, I might take 'da Bears and the spread with it being 7 points.  I would have thought the traditional 3 point home advantage would have been more reasonable, but I won't complain.  I'm hoping the Vikings take this game for two reasons:

1)  It's always nice for Cheeseheads to be able to watch a Vikings/Bears playoff game from their couches.

2)  I want to see the horse manure eaters in Philly sent packing after the regular season. 

Archived