Week Whatever Game Day Commiseration Destination: Packers Versus Lions

MacReady

Just now, Leader said:

My goodness people.
Its like an end of year sale of bitching and moaning.

It's funny because last week everybody was bitching and moaning over us winning, now they're bitching and moaning over us losing. 

Same people, too. 

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

It took Rodgers getting hurt in this game to get Kizer on the field. Smart is not the word I would choose..

They sat Adams.   They puled Rodgers.  Do you think they would be playing right now if they needed a win for the playoffs?  

I do have to agree that the Packers did not play this season with a lot of smarts though.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

It's funny because last week everybody was bitching and moaning over us winning, now they're bitching and moaning over us losing. 

Same people, too. 

Nope.   This game is perfect.   Same approach should have been taken last week as well.

2 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

They sat Adams.   They puled Rodgers.  Do you think they would be playing right now if they needed a win for the playoffs?  

I do have to agree that the Packers did not play this season with a lot of smarts though.

They played Rodgers and he got hurt again. They shoulda pulled him before the game. 

2 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Losing today is gonna make last weeks win even that much more painful. FU Murphy and Gute. Unacceptable simpleton-thinking morons.. 

I get the thinking, but I still think winning last week was a net positive. Young guys flashed, won on the road, and the passing game got a little on track. Tanking is bad for the culture.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Same people, too. 

I know this is hard to understand. but after winning last week, today's game is pretty moot when it comes to winning or losing. We lost our shot at drafting high. 

Archived