Week Whatever Game Day Commiseration Destination: Packers Versus Lions

MacReady

23 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Rodgers plans on going up a flight of stairs and driving his truck later too.

Can someone explain to cannondale that Rodgers has been dealing with injury. No reason for him to be out there today. None. Especially with his top target out. 

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Ok OP as usual there is only your view and no one else’s. I saw the replay to and it was not forgone conclusion that Williams would have gotten much. So we’ll agree to disagree. You likley thought Kumerow was open to by the first take and the relay showed he wasn’t. The pressure also came from that side which made AR move to his right. 

You're literally doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing. 

Didn't actually think Kumerow was open. 

Watch the play again.  The defender that you say was 5 yards away is literally measurably able to be visually proven further than 5 yards away AND backpedaling.  Williams MIGHT not have picked up the first down.  He MIGHT have picked up the first down.  I never said it was a foregone conclusion Williams got the first down, but it was the right pass to make, especially that far in your own territory where holding onto the ball could easily have resulted in a safety. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

You're literally doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing. 

Didn't actually think Kumerow was open. 

Watch the play again.  The defender that you say was 5 yards away is literally measurably able to be visually proven further than 5 yards away AND backpedaling.  Williams MIGHT not have picked up the first down.  He MIGHT have picked up the first down.  I never said it was a foregone conclusion Williams got the first down, but it was the right pass to make, especially that far in your own territory where holding onto the ball could easily have resulted in a safety. 

He had a defender he was running right into on kumerows route so bs. It wasn’t a good play and the D played it well crappy repute concepts if I think anything was a big issue. 

3 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Can someone explain to cannondale that Rodgers has been dealing with injury. No reason for him to be out there today. None. Especially with his top target out. 

Yesterday he removed the little tags from new pillows without the explicit consent of the US Government

Archived