Week 17 GDT: Seeding, Playoffs Positioning, 2 Postseason Spots Up For Grabs

CKS97

7 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

They suck with Rodgers but might be worse than Arizona or Oakland without him.

Teams done overall, I think its the end of an era in Green Bay. Roster is devoid of talent for quite a while now, and now Rogers isn't god like they are just mediocre. If you think about it they won the Niners and Jets game because of his heroics.  

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Josh Allen is Vince Young.

Really hard pressed to think of a more exciting quarterback. PRobably Mahomes, but after that...That doesn't mean he's the best or a great one, of course, but just in terms of excitement. On any given play, you can get any number of weird, crazy results. It's very unpredictable. I love it. 

Just now, Forge said:

Really hard pressed to think of a more exciting quarterback. PRobably Mahomes, but after that...That doesn't mean he's the best or a great one, of course, but just in terms of excitement. On any given play, you can get any number of weird, crazy results. It's very unpredictable. I love it. 

It has been rather exciting and frustrating from a Bills fans POV. Our hope is his ball placement becomes less of an issue when he has better targets to throw to. 

3 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Josh Allen is the same player he was in college to a T. When he's good, he looks like John Elway, amazing strength with throws that make you crap your pants. When he's bad, he looks like a poor mans Jay Cutler or Jeff George. Missing by a mile.

I've said that several times this year as well. His season has played out exactly how you think a josh allen season would play out lol. I can't remember the last time the results matched a player so perfectly to be honest. 

Archived