Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

10 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Right 🤷🏽‍♂️ I refuse to acknowledge him I just call him guy that quit 

Yea I’ve lost a lot of respect for him.. I thought it was something else for the reason he quit but quitting because he didn’t wanna compete is by far the worst excuse ever

I just looked at his whole story on IG and he dogged the jets and said he’s probably done playing since nobody is calling his phone. Also said he hasn’t talked to anybody on the Titans since he left accept a few ppl.

Edited by 615finest

6 hours ago, 615finest said:

I just looked at his whole story on IG and he dogged the jets and said he’s probably done playing since nobody is calling his phone. Also said he hasn’t talked to anybody on the Titans since he left accept a few ppl.

He's just straight up bitter, whatever. Guy was solid for us for 2 yrs on the field -- but sounds like he was an awful teammate who was afraid of competing. Glad he's gone.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ShupacTakur said:

I figure either his injury could have long term effects or they just don't want to pay 2 high-shelf offensive tackles. Sucks either way.  

Not necessarily put it like this, had the Titans exercise his option & Conklin got hurt his salary is guaranteed.. now it’s a roll of the dice he performs well & is willing to give TN a discount I can see him staying, if he’s trying to get paid then bye Conklin