GDT [Wild Card Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks

canadaluvsdallas

7 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

omg I just got called into work....

I've been on call every weekend since Dec. 3rd and nothing. But today I get called in. Today of all days.

Lets see if I can wrap this up before 6. 

Tell them you fell down the stairs and can't come in. 

If need be, I'll come and lend a push.

Good luck Cowboys fans.  It has been a long drought for you guys in the playoffs, so it's nice to see you back in the thick of things again.  As I always say, the league is more fun when the Cowboys are good.  It's more fun when the Vikings are better, but you can't have everything I guess.   Hahahah.  Anyway, I'll be pulling for you against the Seahawks. 

17 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Good luck Cowboys fans.  It has been a long drought for you guys in the playoffs, so it's nice to see you back in the thick of things again.  As I always say, the league is more fun when the Cowboys are good.  It's more fun when the Vikings are better, but you can't have everything I guess.   Hahahah.  Anyway, I'll be pulling for you against the Seahawks. 

I appreciate the NFC N keeping our boogie man out this year. We might have a fair shake at it. 

Welp. I'm going to enjoy (hopefully) the game with my kids off the grid. 

Hopefully when the smoke clears we have something good to talk about. If it goes bad...I'll be on watch for the mushroom cloud in the southern sky. I suspect some will experience spontaneous combustion. 

17 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

And I have conquered my hangover and begun stress drinking.

My roommate and I pregamed till 5am.

When I got home I offered him a beer and he informed me he's been throwing up all day.

(He's a Vikings fan)

Archived