League 2019 off season

dll2000

I want Saints over Chiefs over Pats. 

Rams and Eagles where the two teams I most wanted to lose going into this weekend, mostly on account of them having the absolute worst fans I've had the displeasure of interacting with (bonus points on the eagles for also having Alshon running his mouth). Couldn't be happier that Philly got bumped off. 

I'm not actually opposed to Brady winning one more before his career ends, either (even though they are my #3 team left) ...GOATs cement their legacy, and I doubt I'll ever see a team anywhere close to as consistently dominant as the Brady /Bellicheck Pats in the rest of my lifetime. What they've been able to accomplish is historical. 

39 minutes ago, Epyon said:

I want Saints over Chiefs over Pats. 

Rams and Eagles where the two teams I most wanted to lose going into this weekend, mostly on account of them having the absolute worst fans I've had the displeasure of interacting with (bonus points on the eagles for also having Alshon running his mouth). Couldn't be happier that Philly got bumped off. 

I'm not actually opposed to Brady winning one more before his career ends, either (even though they are my #3 team left) ...GOATs cement their legacy, and I doubt I'll ever see a team anywhere close to as consistently dominant as the Brady /Bellicheck Pats in the rest of my lifetime. What they've been able to accomplish is historical. 

I didn’t think Rams fans were bad.  

Eagles fans I found immature and weird. No real point in interaction. 

Vikings fans I actually like. 

Pats just put on a master class in coaching and QB execution in first half of the SD game.  That was just so impressive.  They aren’t even that talented.   Man for man SD is the far more talented team, but they got spanked anyway.  

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

My guess would be Rams/Cowboys.

?

The Rams don't play Dallas next season.

They do host the Bears, Saints and Seahawks next year so those will be the best options, although we are way ahead of ourselves. They still have two games to winxD

Edited by beardown3231

3 hours ago, Nads786 said:

Patriots are a team that we will never see in the NFL. They have dominated in a league that you shouldn't dominate in. GOAT coach and GOAT QB. Part of me wants them to win it all again. I guess it's the Jordan effect of seeing greatness.

Not only have they been picking near last or last of every round for ages, but they lost 2 first rounders for spy gate  (1st round) and deflate gate (1st and a 4th).