League 2019 off season

dll2000

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

?

The Rams don't play Dallas next season.

They do host the Bears, Saints and Seahawks next year so those will be the best options, although we are way ahead of ourselves. They still have two games to winxD

They absolutely do play Dallas as the 4 division champs will play each other, Rams, Cowboys, Bears, Saints. I dont know who are the home vs yhe away tho.  It's a safe bet that 2 of those 4 will be featured for the kickoff game, assuming the NFC wins the superbowl

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

They absolutely do play Dallas as the 4 division champs will play each other, Rams, Cowboys, Bears, Saints. I dont know who are the home vs yhe away tho.  It's a safe bet that 2 of those 4 will be featured for the kickoff game, assuming the NFC wins the superbowl

Oops. I see where we are arguing. I meant that they absolutely do not play Dallas at home, therefore they wouldn't be opening with Dallas. With the exception of the weird Ravens/Orioles scheduling in 2012 or whenever, the team that wins it all opens at home. In 2019, the Rams will play the NFC South and AFC North with their final opponents being the same placed finishers in the NFC North (Bears) at home and NFC East (Cowboys) on the road.

So again, their only options are New Orleans, Seattle or the Bears.

https://www.therams.com/schedule/future-opponents

12 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Nathaniel Hackett is the new Packers OC which is excellent...for us 😂 

Not overly impressed by the Packers coaching hires this off season but as long as they still have a healthy Rodgers then they will be relevant.  Just gotta keep getting hits on the guy and get him rattled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...