Who's the worst team in the first round?

mdonnelly21

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the worst team in the first round?

• Chicago Bears
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Los Angeles Chargers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Philedelphia Eagles
    • Houston Texans
    • Baltimore Ravens

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

The Ravens.

Chargers will wreck them this week with a fully healthy team and footage on stopping Baltimore’s wildcat offense.

What footage is that? When they lost to it at home in week 16 or when they put up 290+ yards on the ground in week 17?

23 hours ago, Starless said:

I think the WC teams are all roughly on equal footing, minus the Chargers. The Cowboys IMO are the weakest division winner. But I had to vote for the Colts purely because Andrew Luck's playoff résumé is pretty dreadful. 

That only holds true in his first game as a rookie against the SB Champion Ravens in Baltimore or in Foxborough.

The only way he gets to New England is in the AFCCG, so I would think this does not apply.

In his other 2 first round playoff games he threw for 443 yards and 376 yards.

21 hours ago, Danger said:

Ravens. You're telling me they're trying to win in the post season with a Rookie undeveloped project QB?

Yup the one that transformed a 4-5 team with the number 1 defense into a10-6 division winning team with the number 1 defense... you know the youngest heisman winner who come Sunday will be the youngest qb to start a playoff game.... yeah the guy who got asked to run routes wit receivers so he refused to run the 40... The guy that turned the 29th rushing attack into the #1 rushing attack in 7 weeks after 9 games had already been Played lol... you kno the one who didn’t throw an interception the whole month of December... yeah that guy

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

If Chargers can beat Baltimore, i think they make it to the SB.  Only a dominate defense can give them problems with how stagnant their offense has looked last 2 weeks. I dont see any other dominant defenses in the AFC. This will be the toughest game for LAC.

Chargers are flat out better and healthy. They will win.

4 minutes ago, bmorecareful said:

Yup the one that transformed a 4-5 team with the number 1 defense into a10-6 division winning team with the number 1 defense... you know the youngest heisman winner who come Sunday will be the youngest qb to start a playoff game.... yeah the guy who got asked to run routes wit receivers so he refused to run the 40... The guy that turned the 29th rushing attack into the #1 rushing attack in 7 weeks after 9 games had already been Played lol... you kno the one who didn’t throw an interception the whole month of December... yeah that guy

Not to mention he was only 21 passing TDs away from tying the rookie record.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Chargers are flat out better. They will win.

Yeah, but sometimes its about matchups. I think Weddle knowing Rivers so well helps Balt. Chargers oline is not good at picking up disguised blitzes and stunts. 

If Rivers plays well, not worried about anyone. But Rivers past 3 games has thrown a ints in all 3 opening drives.  Browns matchup vs Balt i think better than LAC does. But hope you are right.  We'll see.

Chargers oline is not good at picking up disguised blitzes and stunts.

Yeah, but Whiz did them no favors in that game.

They need to spread them out and dink and dunk the Ravens down the field. The Ravens backend is very good and disciplined, but this isn't an overly athletic bunch. Whiz was calling vertical routes and the o-line just isn't going to hold up against this front 7 with that kind of play-calling.

44 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Yeah, but sometimes its about matchups. I think Weddle knowing Rivers so well helps Balt. Chargers oline is not good at picking up disguised blitzes and stunts. 

If Rivers plays well, not worried about anyone. But Rivers past 3 games has thrown a ints in all 3 opening drives.  Browns matchup vs Balt i think better than LAC does. But hope you are right.  We'll see.

I think our o-line is slightly better than yours (they played elite after Kitchens took over), but pound for pound you’re better at every other position.

40 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Yeah, but Whiz did them no favors in that game.

They need to spread them out and dink and dunk the Ravens down the field. The Ravens backend is very good and disciplined, but this isn't an overly athletic bunch. Whiz was calling vertical routes and the o-line just isn't going to hold up against this front 7 with that kind of play-calling.

True. Will be interested to see what happens. Chargers are not good on Saturday games.

Philly is the worst? ... is this the 2017 thread again?

If only they beat 2 of the other 11 playoff teams in the last 3 weeks.

My favorite bit about last year's smear job on them was the NFL.com twerp who ranked Vince Ferragamo ahead of Foles.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Philly is the worst? ... is this the 2017 thread again?

If only they beat 2 of the other 11 playoff teams in the last 3 weeks.

My favorite bit about last year's smear job on them was the NFL.com twerp who ranked Vince Ferragamo ahead of Foles.

Well you have to admit, it was a 50/50 chance that either Vince Ferragamo or Nick Foles would be Super Bowl MVP. 

Archived