Who's the worst team in the first round?

mdonnelly21

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the worst team in the first round?

• Chicago Bears
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Los Angeles Chargers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Philedelphia Eagles
    • Houston Texans
    • Baltimore Ravens

1 hour ago, NFLExpert49 said:

LOL @ this year's SB champion (or runner up at worst...only NE and KC have a shot of beating them) winning a poll for being the worst team in the first round. 

All your post are very questionable. I cant believe someone accused me of being you.

My playoff power rankings: 

1. Saints

2. Rams 

3. Chiefs

4. Patriots

5. Bears 

6. Chargers

7. Texans 

8. Ravens

9. Seahawks

10. Colts

11. Cowboys

12. Eagles

Notes:

- Bears are a difficult team to rank, that defense is lights out right now and they could win it all if they keep playing this way. 

- Patriots may be to high but I feel you can’t bet too much against Bellichick or Brady. They are still a very good team and have a bye week. Mahomes is inexperienced in the playoffs, Andy hasn’t proven himself to perform well in the playoffs, Chargers are the Chargers, and the Pats always beat the Texans. 

- Houston is a very underrated team heading into the playoffs. They are a well balanced team that can be explosive on both sides. They can beat anyone at their best in this tournament. 

- Chargers enter the playoffs healthier than they’ve been majority of the year. They could arguably be the best team in the AFC when clicking on all cyncliders. 

- I feel the Seahawks have a chance to go further than people think this year. I think they’ll beat the Cowboys and lose in the Divisional Round but I would not be shocked at a NFCCG appearance. Carroll/Wilson is one of the scariest coach/QB combos we have seen and that defense looks younger.. although still certainly needs some work.  

Gonna be a fun playoffs, I could see any team from 1-7 winning the Super Bowl. 

6 hours ago, Starless said:

I think the WC teams are all roughly on equal footing, minus the Chargers. The Cowboys IMO are the weakest division winner. But I had to vote for the Colts purely because Andrew Luck's playoff résumé is pretty dreadful. 

In my experience Luck's an unstoppable Superman that throws tds to himself Chuck Norris style.

I'd say it's pretty easily the Colts.

But the Texans still don't really scare me.  Also think the Ravens and Cowboys are a similar mold of team that could be scary, if they're allowed to run the football freely and control time of possession...but could be beaten if you can put up points quick.  And the Eagles don't look like anything like the team they were last year...but also...they just won the owl on a kinda wild run in the playoffs where they played big.  Not a team i'd want to face, ideally.

Archived