2019 NFL Draft Thread v.2

Totty

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Nobody knows what Jimmy G is yet, so that's a little different. The smaller sample size actually works in his favor as to why you wouldn't make that sort of trade. And Shanny / Lynch like him. If Gruden doesn't like Carr, or doesn't think he'll be better than what he is and doesn't see a long term future with him, doesn't like the fit or whatever, then I get it.

Is it the move I would make? No. I agree with you there. But I wouldn't hate it if that is what Gruden needs / wants (He's going to be around for a while, after all), and i would understand it.  

Oh yes we do know he’s injury prone 

3 hours ago, bullslugg said:

Draft thread and free agent thread both about whether to keep Carr or not.........WTF!

Definitely unfortunate that we even have to discuss it, but it will be this way until after the draft at least. No matter what side of the fence you're on.

Apparently our staff has been really impressed with Nasir Adderley during the first two days of practice. I'd love to grab him at #27 to pair with Karl Joseph at safety. 

#4: Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan 

#24: Montez Sweat, Edge, Ole Miss 

#27: Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware State 

#35: Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina 

49 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Think I saw reggie mac’s brother at senior bowl scouting for us. Guess he’s still on the squad.

why haven’t we interviewed anyone yet?

We've met with Carl Granderson (DE, Wyoming) and David Long (LB, West Virginia) at the Senior Bowl. 

59 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Think I saw reggie mac’s brother at senior bowl scouting for us. Guess he’s still on the squad.

why haven’t we interviewed anyone yet?

I doubt the raiders really need to, i mean they’re seeing these guys first hand. If they interview anyone I’m sure it’ll be at the combine next month. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I'd rather draft Terrill Hanks in the 3rd/4th than Devin White or Devin Bush in the 1st. Apparently he is having a great senior bowl and has even been compared to Darius Leonard. 

My dude if anyone is being compared to a rookie who looked like an all pro chances are some team will take him early. Poor teams usually have a bad case of FOMO in the draft. 

2 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

My dude if anyone is being compared to a rookie who looked like an all pro chances are some team will take him early. Poor teams usually have a bad case of FOMO in the draft. 

He'll likely be a 2nd-4th round pick depending on how he tests at the combine.

Archived