PFF's final list of highest graded QB's in 2018.

TecmoSuperJoe

Mahomes, Brees and Goff played out of their mind in many games this season.  

They should be near top of any QB list for 2018.

Followed by Rivers.

Rodgers had a bad year. He should be in lower middle or bottom 3rd for 2018. I don’t care that he didn’t have picks. He didn’t score many points when it mattered or get many first downs and his team lost a lot.  That means something scoring and winning games when you are the QB. 

To put Trubisky and Jackson at or near very bottom of NFL is a joke.  You have several QBs significantly above them that may never play again based on their 2018 play. QBs that got coaches fired. 

Jackson is playing a different type of football and saved Ravens season.  You have to judge him on what he is doing and being asked to do. Bottom line he is winning games. 

While I will be first to say MT has had up and down play, the good has outweighed the bad in toto. I judge him as a rookie given how last season played out, his limited college play and being in a new system.  MT has set franchise records in 2018. 

Very worst in NFL? What a joke. 

On 1/2/2019 at 5:42 PM, Superman(DH23) said:

All of the numbers and the experts that actually watch tape and break it down disagree with you.  But keep up with the narrative.  He just went 8/14 on 3rd down against the leagues best 3rd down defense in their building WITHOUT HIS TOP 3 WRS.  

Do you have a link handy?

15 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Check out Dan Orlovsky, Brian Baldinger on Twitter, and Louis Riddick off the top of my head.

Those really aren't names I'd designate as film gurus or "experts". Also, I couldn't find anything on them commenting on Trubisky from this season - although, I did see Louis Riddick pick Chicago to win the Superbowl.

If you could provide some links yourself when you get time I'd really appreciate it. 

12 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

(disclaimer 2: @ET80 - @The LBC, I wanna make it clear that I understand we're not supposed to talk about fans and fanbases on this site and we're all walking a fine line here, but this is not a dig at anyone in particular or aimed at any fan base (read on if you don't believe me), so please understand this and allow this discussion to continue unless it starts to get out of hand. Not trying to tell either of you how to do your jobs(that you get paid so well to do), I'm just simply trying to come to an understanding of the situation and discussion at hand BEFORE we get to that point is all.

@ET80did you catch the part where he thinks we get paid for this?  lol

5 hours ago, G08 said:

You'll have to explain to me why you feel the need to talk so much **** about Trubisky. "Chicken" "Balls" "Real QBs". It's kind of pathetic, are you trying to compensate for something? Perhaps being overly sensitive to the **** Goff has taken in his career? It would make sense (actually if I'm not mistaken you've admitted this to me before).

And, really, I'll argue that you're completely off base with "real QBs" (Christ lol) force the ball into tight windows. If your "top 5 QB" took what my defense gave him and checked it down and moved the chains, maybe he would have completed more than 45.5% of his passes at 4.1 yards per attempt. You find me a game this year where Trubisky wasn't "real enough" to put up those numbers. GTFO xD

But yeah, that's why I said I hope we play your Lambs again next week. Then we'll see what's what.

Maybe my defense will make your "star QB" **** his pants.

Again.

And you've got to explain to me why our site rules say "don't use profanity" and that it's been a long-known fact around here that Webby and staff consider using "*'s" or other symbols to simply fill in place of the letters in a swear to subvert the swear filter to be the same as using the word itself, that you continue in multiple posts just on this page alone, post profanity.

It's pretty simple, if you can't post without swearing (which, let's be real, you can, you just either won't self-edit or think somehow it makes you sound tougher), then don't post.  Find another site.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I do it for the groupies.

I tried that.  I ended up with Tyty and Fin.  I don't need those kind of groupies in my life.

I'm in it now in hopes that I outlive Webby and he bequeaths the Camaro to me.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

And you've got to explain to me why our site rules say "don't use profanity" and that it's been a long-known fact around here that Webby and staff consider using "*'s" or other symbols to simply fill in place of the letters in a swear to subvert the swear filter to be the same as using the word itself, that you continue in multiple posts just on this page alone, post profanity.

It's pretty simple, if you can't post without swearing (which, let's be real, you can, you just either won't self-edit or think somehow it makes you sound tougher), then don't post.  Find another site.

I didn't know "poop" was considered profanity here, I don't read my posts after I post them. Noted, though.

Oh wait, did you want me to self-edit after I posted? I can do that if that's standard operating procedure here.

Just now, The LBC said:

I tried that.  I ended up with Tyty and Fin.  I don't need those kind of groupies in my life.

I'm in it now in hopes that I outlive Webby and he bequeaths the Camaro to me.

I had Greenie. And @Tyty (although, he's technically my son). And@El ramster (he's technically my apprentice/squire). And @Dome (who I can't get rid of now).

2 minutes ago, G08 said:

I didn't know "poop" was considered profanity here, I don't read my posts after I post them. Noted, though.

Oh wait, did you want me to self-edit after I posted? I can do that if that's standard operating procedure here.

Poop isn't.  Hence why it's not blocked by the swear filter.  But sure... you felt the need to censor "poop."  Just man up and accept you were in the wrong and move on.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Poop isn't.  Hence why it's not blocked by the swear filter.  But sure... you felt the need to censor "poop."  Just man up and accept you were in the wrong and move on.

Jesus Christ dude lol. I wrote the word **** and it was censored so I went back and changed it to "poop". It's in the edit. Settle down :)

Archived