LaFleur's Lieutenants - Coordinator/Staff Thread

incognito_man

23 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

My personal preference for LaFleur is to abbreviate his name to MLF and just pronounce it "milf".  Imagine all of Lambeau field chanting "MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!".  Or one big "MIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLFFF!" like they used to do with Kuhn's name.

I posted the MiLF thing 47 minutes ago you god damn thief!!!!

Would be interested in having Jeremy Bates on the staff in some aspect if that means he can lure Brant Boyer to Green Bay.  They both worked in New York this last year.  Bates was OC/ QB coach and Boyer was the coach of the league's best ST unit.

6 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Bring Kevin Greene back to take Winton Moss’s spot if he’s out with Bowls :)

Greene would have to be promoted because he can't go laterally.

Mike Pettine's defense is going to get another try as he is staying on as Lafluer's defensive coordinator. I would hope that he would try to upgrade some of the position coaches.

3 minutes ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

Greene would have to be promoted because he can't go laterally.

Mike Pettine's defense is going to get another try as he is staying on as Lafluer's defensive coordinator. I would hope that he would try to upgrade some of the position coaches.

Aren’t you assuming the new coach keeps Greene?

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Aren’t you assuming the new coach keeps Greene?

Sorry did they fire the head coach. Haven't been paying attention to that. If so, they need to get on top of bringing him back! The Packers LB has not been the same since he left.

1 hour ago, SSG said:

Would be interested in having Jeremy Bates on the staff in some aspect if that means he can lure Brant Boyer to Green Bay.  They both worked in New York this last year.  Bates was OC/ QB coach and Boyer was the coach of the league's best ST unit.

Took a quick look at Brant Boyer as I wasn't familiar with him and I agree with you,  he would be an excellent choice for special teams.  His work with the Jets speaks for itself and I like the fact he's a former player.  

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/12/jets-next-head-coach-should-hang-onto-brant-boyer/

Archived