LaFleur's Lieutenants - Coordinator/Staff Thread

incognito_man

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Just seems like an odd fit.  And I've never gotten the vibe that Rhule was the play caller, but then again I don't pay attention to Baylor.

Yeah this is under the assumption that he is. I am pretty sure he is the playcaller but I haven't watched a Baylor game during his tenure so I am not entirely sure. 

11 minutes ago, Chili said:

I don't believe so. I hope not. He's part of the complacency that has set in the players and coaching staff. Don't want him back. 

The guy who's not here anymore is being blamed?

Just now, Norm said:

The guy who's not here anymore is being blamed?

The complacency did not start this season, it started 4-5 years ago which is the timeframe which Van Pelt was here. He did a terrible job coaching WRs and QB and helped contribute to an extremely disjointed offensive performance during 2015 season. Nobody was really improving, including Rodgers and that contributed to this increasing level of inconsistency in our offense that just got worse and worse.

I simply don't want him back.

1 hour ago, Chili said:

The complacency did not start this season, it started 4-5 years ago which is the timeframe which Van Pelt was here. He did a terrible job coaching WRs and QB and helped contribute to an extremely disjointed offensive performance during 2015 season. Nobody was really improving, including Rodgers and that contributed to this increasing level of inconsistency in our offense that just got worse and worse.

I simply don't want him back.

Seems extreme to me. But okay

Rodgers seemed disappointed he was gone but you now more and I'm sure he liked him because he allowed him to be complacent. 

I don't really think fans have a clue who a good position coach is. Campen is a great example. He was killed for years now he's great... But I'm sure you want him gone because everyone needs to be gone or you can't get better and that caveman level of thinking. Garbage

Archived