NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Well, I'll say this and then say no more because i don't want this de-volving into a racial discussion and violating site rules:

You get a lot of people in the US in particular who grew up with their families telling them they're "part Native American" because they didn't want to disclose that they had former slave in the family.  It's one of the greatest memes of all those DNA tests.

My brother-in-law took one of those DNA tests last year and found out he had a 50-year-old daughter he never knew about!.

Just now, The LBC said:

Well, I'll say this and then say no more because i don't want this de-volving into a racial discussion and violating site rules:

You get a lot of people in the US in particular who grew up with their families telling them they're "part Native American" because they didn't want to disclose that they had former slave in the family.  It's one of the greatest memes of all those DNA tests.

It might be but my original immigrant forefathers were here after slavery. They had Norwegian last names they changed to appear more English for work and trade

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

My brother-in-law took one of those DNA tests last year and found out he had a 50-year-old daughter he never knew about!.

My first thought: Damn!

My second thought: Damn, you old!

Archived