NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

3 minutes ago, Pool said:

You are absolutely correct. In no way, shape, or form did Trubisky do anything to put the Bears in a position to win. Please continue with your spot on, A+, remarkably insightful analysis. 

its the classic haters gonna hate. honestly the bears are in postion to only get better, and even know theyre looking pretty damn good. 

4 minutes ago, Pool said:

You are absolutely correct. In no way, shape, or form did Trubisky do anything to put the Bears in a position to win. Please continue with your spot on, A+, remarkably insightful analysis. 

I said nothing of the sort.. he didn’t get it done in the first 58 minutes of the game. I don’t know how you can look at the 15 points on the scoreboard and dispute that. I said he didn’t get it done, he didn’t. Did he put them in a position to win at the end regardless? Sure. 

Just now, Gannon12 said:

He isn’t old enough 

All those 1st's is subjective anyway.  Unless they're also getting the Raiders' own 1st (the Top 5 one... which as of right now the Eagles can't afford to sign, I don't believe), the first 1st they'd be getting would be Chicago's (which will the position of, I believe, is still in-flux because of Chicago's record being better than several teams still in the playoffs who might go out before the Conference Championship round).

Besides... Gruden's a narrative guy, not a H/W/S guy.  He'd want that BNE, not the ginger.

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

What's your point? I agree with you. This loss is all on Trubisky. He basically threw the game away. I mean c'mon. 26/43 for 303 1TD and no turnovers? I don't know about you but I expect much much more from my 2nd year QB in his first playoff game. Shameful!

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

I said nothing of the sort.. he didn’t get it done in the first 58 minutes of the game. I don’t know how you can look at the 15 points on the scoreboard and dispute that. I said he didn’t get it done, he didn’t. Did he put them in a position to win at the end regardless? Sure. 

Totally agree! Not enough touchdowns and too few turnovers!

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I'll say this, while I feel their career arcs may be similar in the long-run, Mitch now has a notch on his resume that guys like Andy Dalton severely lack.  Also... at least for one week, he has as many playoff wins (and has the most-impressive playoff showing) of any QB from the 2017 class.

Which notch is that?

50 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

In a game won under 20 points, a franchise QB doesn’t leave it in the hands of a kicker against a bottom defense

You are so so so right. Show me a QB who relies on a kicker for a game winning kick and I'll show you a loser!

43 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Has it ever happened before that a team who won by 30+ in the regular season loses in the playoffs to the same team? 

I remember the cardinals crushed the packers in 15 like 40- something when mathieu got injured on the last play, and 3 weeks later in the playoffs it went to ot. 

Archived