BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

@Jlash @MD4L @PR @Ragnarok @RuskieTitan @WFLukic @SwoleXmad @pheltzbahr 

If any of you guys are looking for more of this type of football in your life, I've got one (maybe two) open slots in my upcoming Keeper League.  This is my first attempt at running one of these, so you'd be joining it on the ground floor.

A little bit of information about this, I've got a tentative start date of Sept. 23rd or later, which kicks off the initial roster building phase using a draft and free agency.  This first season schedule runs a bit long due to this but will get reduced.  I'm using a simulation system, that I created, to drastically speed up the in season process.

Anyway if you think you'd be interested the sign up thread has a lot more information.

Current available teams:

ArizonaCardinals
AtlantaFalcons
BaltimoreRavens
BuffaloBills
CarolinaPanthers
ChicagoBears
CincinnatiBengals
DetroitLions
HoustonTexans
IndianapolisColts
LosAngelesChargers
MinnesotaVikings
OaklandRaiders
SeattleSeahawks
TampaBayBuccaneers
TennesseeTitans
WashingtonRedskins
Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Solid rookie pickups by Hippo

Ryan Connelly - LB
Corey Ballentine - CB

I honestly was surprised I didn't get more pushback on them.

Edited by PR
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@Jlash @MD4L @PR @Ragnarok @RuskieTitan @WFLukic @SwoleXmad @pheltzbahr 

If any of you guys are looking for more of this type of football in your life, I've got one (maybe two) open slots in my upcoming Keeper League.  This is my first attempt at running one of these, so you'd be joining it on the ground floor.

A little bit of information about this, I've got a tentative start date of Sept. 23rd or later, which kicks off the initial roster building phase using a draft and free agency.  This first season schedule runs a bit long due to this but will get reduced.  I'm using a simulation system, that I created, to drastically speed up the in season process.

Anyway if you think you'd be interested the sign up thread has a lot more information.

Current available teams:

ArizonaCardinals
AtlantaFalcons
BaltimoreRavens
BuffaloBills
CarolinaPanthers
ChicagoBears
CincinnatiBengals
DetroitLions
HoustonTexans
IndianapolisColts
LosAngelesChargers
MinnesotaVikings
OaklandRaiders
SeattleSeahawks
TampaBayBuccaneers
TennesseeTitans
WashingtonRedskins

I was the thread and it looks cool, I just don't think I'd have the time necessary to devote to it. BDL and NSFL already push me to the max limits, I haven't been able to partake in a lot of other functions such as mafia for some time, outside of the occasional game that lines up with my time off.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Can you folks please stop it with Matt Ryan? He's mine and I'd like him for a reasonable price. K thanks bye.

So you're the one screwing everything up. We had a nice thing going with 4 teams needing a QB and 4 startable QB available and now prices are skyrocketting.

• Like 1