BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I dont recall getting tagged but I'm assuming I did. It was a hectic week I drive an 18 wheeler for a living 

You would've got the tag if a trade offer was attached to it....lol.

Sorry man not trying to pick on you, but he's been tagging everyone since as long as I can remember.  Just not a fan of game plans coming in after the games have already been played, you can understand that.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

You would've got the tag if a trade offer was attached to it....lol.

Sorry man not trying to pick on you, but he's been tagging everyone since as long as I can remember.  Just not a fan of game plans coming in after the games have already been played, you can understand that.

Nah I get what you're saying. It's the first time, to be fair I made that mistake. I do promise you that I made NO changes to my gameplan after games started. I completely understand that it just has a bad look to it and frankly agree with that. But I am definitely also not a guy that is gonna cheat. I know you're not accusing me either. I'll win and lose and do so with dignity even if I didnt start the season that way :P

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@SirA1 can you do the Rome/Seoul thread? In which case I can create the 3 other threads.

@PR @SirA1 @WFLukic @MD4L @Ragnarok @Pickle Rick can you forward me your gameplans, I'll create the threads tonight.

OK WSR/LAN is up now.

I created your thread but still haven't gotten your game plan. Guess that means you don't get BCB's vote. 

I have Rome's.

I will update later tonight once I wake from the dead.

6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Fun fact, I traded 4 healthy players to Rags 3 weeks ago. They were all inactive this week.

Last year Rags traded me 3 players at the deadline. At least 2 ended up on IR.

@Ragnarok maybe we take a break in trading with each other?

At least in-season trading.  Although it sounds like Slay should be back this upcoming week.  

• Like 1