Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

because stats arent everything

trying to spead the love around as well

and who the **** cares what i think anyway

and it would be great if everyone had someone to root for in the all star game so i might have bumped up the people that didnt make the playoffs, but i didnt think too hard about it so if i didnt vote your team then oops and i didnt make it and who cares if you have 1 less tag for the winner

i will give someone a tag that didnt whine about where i ******* placed their teammate at. 

who gives a ****.

**** this

**** this

thank you nacho, because you are a hero and are doing such a great thing here.

your sim is awesome

but i am done

this is a sad day..

Malf is a genuinely intelligent poster and would have a good mind for this. Took over a mediocre team, and had a decent season in what is always a learning season.

I fully expected that you would become a perennial contender within a few seasons as you put your team to work.. I was very excited to see you join..

Please stick around, at least another year to see how it goes.. people talk nonsense all the time, but generally this is a good place with friendly competition

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I feel like there should be a 48 hour requirement before someone is allowed to quit.. especially when it is does via an emotional post

TK3 if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

Put 3/4ths of my DL in all star game plz

Khalil Mack [16 GS]: 57 tackles (8 stuffs), 13 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
DeForest Buckner [16 GS]: 74 tackles (14 stuffs), 1 coverage, 10 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 2 recoveries.

Myles Garrett [16 GS]: 72 tackles (7 stuffs), 1 coverage, 13 sacks, 5 forced fumbles.

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

this is a sad day..

Malf is a genuinely intelligent poster and would have a good mind for this. Took over a mediocre team, and had a decent season in what is always a learning season.

I fully expected that you would become a perennial contender within a few seasons as you put your team to work.. I was very excited to see you join..

Please stick around, at least another year to see how it goes.. people talk nonsense all the time, but generally this is a good place with friendly competition

ehh let him leave, seems like a major overreaction to something that doesn't matter. We don't need people throwing tantrums about stuff that doesn't matter. 

dude should also probably be banned, if you posted something like that somewhere else you'd be banned in a minute. 

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

ehh let him leave, seems like a major overreaction to something that doesn't matter. We don't need people throwing tantrums about stuff that doesn't matter. 

dude should also probably be banned, if you posted something like that somewhere else you'd be banned in a minute. 

You seem against legitimately anything that isn't just people saying GG in the thread

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

You seem against legitimately anything that isn't just people saying GG in the thread

Honestly I don't really care anymore. I rarely come to this site anymore but the dude just threw a tantrum over nothing. That's gotta be one or the biggest meltdowns this league has seen in quite some time. If you did that somewhere else you'd be banned, that's all I'm saying. 

21 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

IDK, this is extremely out of character for him from what I've seen on other posts around the forum. Makes me worry about what malf might be going through outside the forum.

12 hours ago, Malfatron said:

because stats arent everything

trying to spead the love around as well

and who the **** cares what i think anyway

and it would be great if everyone had someone to root for in the all star game so i might have bumped up the people that didnt make the playoffs, but i didnt think too hard about it so if i didnt vote your team then oops and i didnt make it and who cares if you have 1 less tag for the winner

i will give someone a tag that didnt whine about where i ******* placed their teammate at. 

who gives a ****.

**** this

**** this

thank you nacho, because you are a hero and are doing such a great thing here.

your sim is awesome

but i am done

damm we got hella emotional people outchea. Hope you're ok malf.

But taking your frustrations out in a forum is weak sauce. Dm someone if you truly feel you need to reach out. 

We all got drama and problems in our daily lives. We look to come here to get away from that even if its a min or 2. 

I kid around pwn and gstrings because they're annoying but at least they got their discord when they could cry to each other. 

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I kid around pwn and gstrings because they're annoying but at least they got their discord when they could cry to each other. 

tammy if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

Archived