Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

17 minutes ago, El ramster said:

are you on crack? better YPC, More yards. less fumbles. The reason for that was so stupid i can't even tell if it's full trolling. Legit costing a chance on a tag. And that ish is whack. Because it's not about being petty but actually fielding the best team.. Todd should have been the starter and it's not even funny.

Brother. Your reaction is making it a little funny.

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

Brother. Your reaction is making it a little funny.

Honestly brother I’m just baffled. It’s not even a reaction just facts. I mean next time I’ll vote for Colin Kaep as the QB because it’s more than stats. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Honestly brother I’m just baffled. It’s not even a reaction just facts. I mean next time I’ll vote for Colin Kaep as the QB because it’s more than stats. 

I can understand where flux is coming from.

Your offensive line is far far better than Remixxx's.

Could have been slightly more impressed with the nearly identical stats but far less help up front.

But I agree. Stats should be above all

1 minute ago, Glen said:

I can understand where flux is coming from.

Your offensive line is far far better than Remixxx's.

Could have been slightly more impressed with the nearly identical stats but far less help up front.

But I agree. Stats should be above all

I drafted Oline much higher so I should have a better line. But thanks for understanding brother. Just supper bummed because that ish ain’t right. And it adds more drama on top of the susssss gang. Because pwn, remix and flux swayed the votes towards Zeke. Remix Is being a homer I get it. But when pwn and flux do it seems more out of spite than actual facts. 

Let’s play around and kidd but leave it out the real stuff. 

But alas much love nacho thanks for another fun successful season. 

42 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I drafted Oline much higher so I should have a better line. But thanks for understanding brother. Just supper bummed because that ish ain’t right. And it adds more drama on top of the susssss gang. Because pwn, remix and flux swayed the votes towards Zeke. Remix Is being a homer I get it. But when pwn and flux do it seems more out of spite than actual facts. 

Let’s play around and kidd but leave it out the real stuff. 

But alas much love nacho thanks for another fun successful season. 

I asked pwny about the vote distribution. I won't name who voted who unless they want to say but it seems that Elliott had three first-place votes and two second-place votes (total of 13) while Gurley had two first-place votes and three second-place votes (total of 12). Scalamania didnt even vote at all.

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Had some time to do the All-Star Bowl early. Which conference will prove that, together, they are stronger in the fourteenth NSFL all star game? And which player will earn their team a little bit of cap relief for Season 18?

Here it is: https://youtu.be/APEibrZHpvE

GameDoc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ptEQ7JqsodZUaTOTABQtDkd9sqH6ZooG/view?usp=sharing

In cased you missed it, pwny released the All-Star Bowl rosters, based on the ballots received, here.

It's all about the coaching guys. Remember this.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

It's the only thing bozo. It's not like we actually have game film. Holy crap stats aren't everything lmao. Talking about that in a sim. 

Lmao......

Gotta agree with you here. I do factor in things like being the #2 CB, DE, WR, etc. when looking at some stats (which players get to 'boost' their stats vs other #2s compared to being #1), but running backs are running backs. Stats are stats.

I posted my ballot for full transparency and explained my reasoning for why I voted the way that I did (and glen hit on another thing I factored in which was supporting cast), which are both things I had no requirement to do. I agree that stats are the top priority. With how close their stats were though, I looked at the other factors. It is fine if you disagree, but do not try to play the victim card. If I had bias against you, I wouldn't have voted Aaron Donald over JJ Watt and DeForest Buckner.

6 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I posted my ballot for full transparency and explained my reasoning for why I voted the way that I did (and glen hit on another thing I factored in which was supporting cast), which are both things I had no requirement to do. I agree that stats are the top priority. With how close their stats were though, I looked at the other factors. It is fine if you disagree, but do not try to play the victim card. If I had bias against you, I wouldn't have voted Aaron Donald over JJ Watt and DeForest Buckner.

I think you offered a fair view on why you voted the way you voted. I think for me, being outside of that conference made it easier to vote more based on stats. I know that my own conference ballot I think took more time and effort due to understanding the teams better.

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

If I had bias against you, I wouldn't have voted Aaron Donald over JJ Watt and DeForest Buckner

Given I knew the vote separation between Donald and Buckner was 2 not including my vote, if I was trying to be spiteful, I could have used my vote to make Buckner #1 and drop Donald to #2.  

But - you know - that didn’t happen. Because there was no malice in anything I did. But some people like to cry when they don’t get their way, so here we are.

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Given I knew the vote separation between Donald and Buckner was 2 not including my vote, if I was trying to be spiteful, I could have used my vote to make Buckner #1 and drop Donald to #2.  

But - you know - that didn’t happen. Because there was no malice in anything I did. But some people like to cry when they don’t get their way, so here we are.

stats baby stats don't lie. It's all.. I even argue that Janoris should have made the probowl but like what are people watching bro?

Janoris Jenkins [16 GS]: 69 tackles (2 stuffs), 51 coverages, 5 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.

But I didn't mind that compared to Gurley. That legit cost me a chance to win a tag. Don't mess with a mans wife and money.
Simple life rules. I get why the other Corners made it. But that Gurley thing was so suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus gang.

Archived