Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

One poster here was gushing over jimmy arm strength in the preseason im still waiting to see something 

Lol. I think Jimmy confidence in his arm strength is weaker than it actually is. Still his arm strength is average 

Edited by bucksavage1

I also said we should sign Baker for 7M a year or so. I was not a Jimmy G guy and don’t think there is difference between Baker and Jimmy. They are around the same skill level tbh. Baker probably wins all those Niner games as well. And Jimmy probably fails on the Browns. 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 4:00 PM, Tank4Drake said:

I think he’s back on drugs since Gruden left. 

I think being traded to the NYG after getting married to one of the LV Aces players took away a lot of his motivation to play.  I couldn't imagine getting married. and then having to move across the US to play for a team I never agreed to play for.  My heart wouldn't be in it either.  Especially if I knew I didn't really need the money.  Which at this point, I don't think he really does.  I wouldn't be surprised if he retired before finishing his contract extension.

4 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I think being traded to the NYG after getting married to one of the LV Aces players took away a lot of his motivation to play.  I couldn't imagine getting married. and then having to move across the US to play for a team I never agreed to play for.  My heart wouldn't be in it either.  Especially if I knew I didn't really need the money.  Which at this point, I don't think he really does.  I wouldn't be surprised if he retired before finishing his contract extension.

Meh ny has a huge rap scene they did a special on his grandpa who was a big musician I never knew all that. Seems like he was their only wr last night.

10 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

My goodness, I know we all know it but Micah Parsons is an absolute phenom as a pass rusher. That inside stunt he ran was just so fast. He reminds me some of Derrick Thomas, just electric out there. What a player!

Best defensive player in the league imo. I would have killed to draft him. People wayyy overthought him throughout the draft process to fall to #12. 

And to think only 5 picks later we landed Leatherwood. Good god.

• Like 1