Around The League V.2

Totty

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Browns #1 defense

I love watching them they look like they’re having fun

Myles Garrett is him.  I saw that highlight of the two TEs following him back and forth and getting a delay of game because of it.  Again, Myles Garrett is him.

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Browns #1 defense

That's one team I Can't stand. Watson is criminal and bad human being. Myles Garrett got off light for almost killing a man on national TV. Then they bring back a woman beater in Kareem Hunt 

44 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

That's one team I Can't stand. Watson is criminal and bad human being. Myles Garrett got off light for almost killing a man on national TV. Then they bring back a woman beater in Kareem Hunt 

He’s humble, loyal (some would say to a fault), ethical, and driven by a strong moral compass. Please join me in nominating @Humble_Beast for interim GM upon Dave Ziegler’s departure. 

Lets build that Fresno State to Vegas pipeline and make the Raiders great again. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Should we be nervous about the Broncos here? They are awful. If they lose to the Bears, we have to start talking about them for the top pick. They are easily a bottom 5 team currently. 

I couldn't handle it if they landed Williams or Maye. 

I think the Broncos and Bears are a dumpster fire . There’s gonna be one other team that enters that and it is perhaps the Jets , Chargers or Patriots. All with coaches who could be fired

No doubt Peyton is in a power struggle with the GM. He’s the type to bring in his own GM to gain full control

The Bears have a QB they didn’t draft. Bad play roster despite signing the most FAs. Ineffective coach

Were on the brink if we lose a few more games 

54 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I think the Broncos and Bears are a dumpster fire . There’s gonna be one other team that enters that and it is perhaps the Jets , Chargers or Patriots. All with coaches who could be fired

No doubt Peyton is in a power struggle with the GM. He’s the type to bring in his own GM to gain full control

The Bears have a QB they didn’t draft. Bad play roster despite signing the most FAs. Ineffective coach

Were on the brink if we lose a few more games 

I can see us beating the bears and everyone on here gets excited before realizing the bears have the #1 overall pick

10 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Browns #1 defense

I heard on a podcast that in the first three weeks of the season the Browns defense has had the top 3 individual defensive EPA performances.

So from the 96 possible rankings so far (32 teams x 3 weeks), they hold positions #1, #2 and #3. That’s wild. 

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I heard on a podcast that in the first three weeks of the season the Browns defense has had the top 3 individual defensive EPA performances.

So from the 96 possible rankings so far (32 teams x 3 weeks), they hold positions #1, #2 and #3. That’s wild. 

I like what Swartz is cooking up over there