Around The League V.2

Totty

18 hours ago, big_palooka said:

You're are probably right. There are a lot of QB needy teams and competition is going to be fierce for the top guys. 

Putting a pin in this until the end of the season to see how the chips fall. 

Question for both @big_palooka and @Tank4Drake: If the (hypothetical) price to get Drake Maye ends up being 2024 1st, 2025 1st, and Maxx Crosby, do you pull the trigger?

Edited by RaidersForever

3 hours ago, NickButera said:

Wonder if Will Levis gets a chance to finish the season out at some point with the Titans. I'm curious to see how he looks, I wanted him somewhere in the first round last year if we hadn't taken Carter, who was my first choice. 

They're probably going to do anything they can to keep him off the field unless they need a tank commander. 

23 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Wishful thinking. As @NickButera has stated several times. Only 5 QB taken outside round 1 have ever won a Super Bowl. Trade up, get THE guy and stop trying to hope you land something in the mid rounds, etc. 

This is true but this qb class is so deep you can get a really good player in rd 2. Like Bo Nix is a guy who would be a great get in mid round 2. Has all the tools to be a top guy.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Would not part with Maxx under any circumstances. 

yup. gotta love players who love football, and most of all love being raiders. 
Maxx needs to retire a raider. the tattoo he got is incredible, shows how much the raiders drafting him meant to him. 

I think if people understood his passion for football and his hunger to continuously get better, he wouldnt of been drafted in the 5th round. Some times raw talent isnt the only thing that matters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Panthers apparently still looking for a #1 wr.

Multi-player trades are clearly wishful thinking, but would you do an Adams and Tyree Wilson for Brian Burns?

Bro bro really said Tyree Wilson and Davante Adams for Brian Burns...

Adams is pissed about his lack of usage and our inability to win as a 3-3 team with Jimmy G. You think he's going to be stoked about going to an 0-6 team with a rookie QB? It'd be an absolutely terrible look for our front office to send him to Carolina.

• Like 2