Around The League V.2

Totty

Why did we restructure? I don’t get it, the best part of his contract was that it was basically a 1 year rental, then they pushed a bunch of money to year two and didn’t even do anything for this season. Makes no sense. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Why did we restructure? I don’t get it, the best part of his contract was that it was basically a 1 year rental, then they pushed a bunch of money to year two and didn’t even do anything for this season. Makes no sense. 

McDaniels is sabotaging the Raiders.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Will Levis is going to be the primary QB for the Titans this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing what he could do. I was hoping we'd snag him if we didn't get Carter. 

Yeh, I’m really interested to see what he does, fascinating prospect and one we could have looked at.

On 10/27/2023 at 2:05 AM, bucksavage1 said:

The NFL has figured out Mayfield

Not sure about that, I think the Bills just got pressure on him which works against all QBs. Refs did their best to keep Tampa Bay in the game though 😁

On 10/26/2023 at 6:18 PM, NickButera said:

You know, I keep looking but Jimmy hasn't actually "won" anything. Why do you keep saying he's a winner, what has he won? Everytime he's got to the playoffs he's choked. Playoff averages: 160ypg, 4tds, 6ints, 74 rating, and most importantly he's lost every game that's mattered. So, why is he a winner? And Al this with the best defense, weapons, coach, and overall team in the league

Kyle Shanahan's record with Jimmy is HOF worthy, without him he's a bottom feeder. 

jimmy-garoppolo-49ers.jpg

633957010.0.jpg

I really wish we traded a 4th for Trey Lance. He would have be way more exciting to see play than Brian Hoyer. He might have lit it up, but would have been nice to see what he could do. Lance would be with weapons, could scramble, and can throw it deep. Would have been worth a shot 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Kyle Shanahan's record with Jimmy is HOF worthy, without him he's a bottom feeder. 

633957010.0.jpg

So you're confirming that the only thing he's won is the trophy Tom Brady and BB gave him when he was on the bench?

And no, it's not HOF worthy. Stop lying so you sound better. Jimmy has been the the playoffs twice, played 6 playoff games, has more INTs than TDs and hasn't won a ring. That's not HOF worthy by any standard.

Again because you avoided my question, what has HE won? The answer is nothing but a couple playoff games. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

633957010.0.jpg

I tell you what man, if Jimmy can help us to a winning record and playoffs this year that would really be some achievement………then I’ll start to believe, is that fair?