Around The League V.2

Totty

We win the NFCE easily. 

And Dak is a pretty average QB. Those Cowboy fans say he is way better than Carr. No.. I may critique Carr but he is certainly better than Dak Prescott. Dak has faced some of the worst passes defenses in NFL History in Miami, Giants x2, Washington, Philly, and Detroit. Against good defenses like New England, Buffalo, New Orleans, and Green Bay he looks like a Bottom 10-12 QB. 

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We win the NFCE easily. 

And Dak is a pretty average QB. Those Cowboy fans say he is way better than Carr. No.. I may critique Carr but he is certainly better than Dak Prescott. Dak has faced some of the worst passes defenses in NFL History in Miami, Giants x2, Washington, Philly, and Detroit. Against good defenses like New England, Buffalo, New Orleans, and Green Bay he looks like a Bottom 10-12 QB. 

I don't see us winning any division easily with the defense and lack of weapons we have on offense, rendering us one dimensional.  Any QB worth a damn has torn us to shreds.

And They are both in the same tier but I'd slightly take Dak over Carr. They are pretty comparable as passers but Daks legs are good for 5-6 TDs per year.

31 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I don't see us winning any division easily with the defense and lack of weapons we have on offense, rendering us one dimensional.  Any QB worth a damn has torn us to shreds.

And They are both in the same tier but I'd slightly take Dak over Carr. They are pretty comparable as passers but Daks legs are good for 5-6 TDs per year.

Daks arm is comparable to Carr? I'm kinda speechless. Carr's arm talent is way better. Legs Dak obviously. Dak also holds onto to ball too longs and takes sacks alot. 

Carr > Dak 

On 28/11/2019 at 10:26 AM, Chali21 said:

I totally agree. It’s very disjointing to hear him say Touchdown San Francisco. But whatever i know him and mark had a falling out because he’s not running things like his dad would. 

Yeah, I’m sure I read it stemmed from him commenting live on air about Mark Davis considering Mike Shanahan for the HC job before we appointed Del Rio - saying that Al would never have done it.

Which is both a fair point from Papa, but also a fair reaction from Mark. Can’t really have a guy you employ undermining you on air with thousands of fans listening.

But still sucks hearing THAT call when the 9ers score a TD.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

It sucks that the bears won yesterday, but I don't see them beating Dallas, KC, GB, or the Vikings.

They’ll beat Dallas. Chicago is at home and Dallas is like a 7-9 team, they are just boosted up and probably finish 9-7 because of how terrible that division is. Honesty that division winner might be 8-8.

On 11/27/2019 at 11:27 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I would be so stoked if Matt Patricia gets canned and we bring him in as DC.

I sure wouldn't be. The Lions defense has only gotten worse since he's been there. And the Patriots have improved without him.