Around The League V.2

Totty

4 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

Not try to start anything. 

After that Hopkins trade, I seriously want to offer the Texans Carr and a 3rd for Watson. Just to see what would happen. 

I am not a Carr hater, but I would seriously call them and offer Carr and #19 in a heartbeat...but I doubt BoB would ship his job saver/keeper too...

I am a Carr fan, but I said before the raiders are in a tough place trying to trade him because if you sign a qb.. teams kno he will be cheap.. and if you phone a team to  ask if their looking to trade... it kills his value

signing Mariota is perfect, if they are looking to shop him, as teams now may phone them to ask about Carr.. should help them get a little more value from Carr IMO. He is our starter, but we do like our backup, so we could be talked into a trade.. type of situation. 

Edited by BackinBlack

Vegas has us in the Cam Newton sweepstakes for some reason:

Redskins and Patriots make no sense. Skins will either give Haskins another season or draft Tua. Newton doesn’t fit in the Patriots scheme at all. 

I’d say Chargers or Jaguars for Cam (I don’t think the Jag organization is as sold on Minshew as our lovely FF Jag Fans make us think they are). 

Edited by BayRaider

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Vegas has us in the Cam Newton sweepstakes for some reason:

Redskins and Patriots make no sense. Skins will either give Haskins another season or draft Tua. Newton doesn’t fit in the Patriots scheme at all. 

I’d say Chargers or Jaguars for Cam (I don’t think the Jag organization is as sold on Minshew as our lovely FF Jag Fans make us think they are). 

I think they make more sense than the Chargers. It’s clear the Chargers want to draft a guy and they’d be fine with rolling with who they have. The Jaguars already have a ton of money tied up to QBs that aren’t even on the roster, they have to go with Minchew wether they like it or not. 

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

A 4th should do it according to BOB.

I’m a rap-hater so I was unaware of the Drake reference.  But I googled the quote and found out that’s what it was.  
So those aren’t his actual own words but he’s using them to signal his displeasure with the team.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:18 AM, Steins Gate said:

Not try to start anything. 

After that Hopkins trade, I seriously want to offer the Texans Carr and a 3rd for Watson. Just to see what would happen. 

Bro you don’t need to walk on egg shells with that one ... even the Carr-stans have that same idea lol