Around The League V.2

Totty

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Classic Amari Cooper. Complete ghost showing. 

I mean. I guess. Lol. Did you watch this game. Dude hike the ball and look straight to gallup and threw to gallup. Than mixed in te every so often. I think they told him to stay away from slay. 

13 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders put way to much value in late round picks. Insanely dumb to hope and wish a late round player turns into something instead of trading a late pick for a proven vet.

It also comes down to cost though. Late round picks are as cheap production as you can get. Sure Kwon/King are superior players but for the cost? Pass. 

That post wasn’t about not making a move for Kwon and King. Kwon is trash and the Chargers would never move a player in the division. 

Raiders just value late picks to much. Seen way to many players on defense get moved for little to nothing that can help this team. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

That post wasn’t about not making a move for Kwon and King. Kwon is trash and the Chargers would never move a player in the division. 

Raiders just value late picks to much. Seen way to many players on defense get moved for little to nothing that can help this team. 

What players are you referring to?