Around The League V.2

Totty

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

What players are you referring to? 

Dunlap. 7th round pick and a back up OL for a older but proven pass rusher. Who if needed you can let go with no dead cap in the offseason. Raiders just stubborn and trying to prove a point with Ferrell and the other guys

Everson Griffen not even on the books next year and most of his salary was already paid by the Cowboys. Zero to no risk for a guy that can rush the QB.

Raiders continue to roll out the same pas rushers when they’re not effective. Like how they admitted their mistake with Lynn Bowden do that with your pass rushers and at least attempt to do something about the biggest weakness that this team has had in years. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Saints really going all in this year with a QB that won’t be able to throw the ball down field come late December lol Saints will literally be in salary cap hell next year with the cap going down 20 million. 

I feel like they've been in a mess with the cap for years now but always seem to be ok when the new season comes around. They just keep shifting money back into later seasons.

I'd guess when Brees finally retires that will alleviate the problem somewhat.

On 11/1/2020 at 11:27 PM, agarcia34 said:

Most random thing u will see this weekend. I watched this about 20 times and still don’t understand why he did this

Didn't the CB poke his teammate in the eye on the previous play? Or it may have been him, pretty surreal........

On 11/2/2020 at 1:02 PM, agarcia34 said:

Hard to put that on Amari his QB literally can’t complete a pass down field. But as someone who watched Amari a lot that dude was checked out last night. He knew his QB had no chance. 

This to me is even worse than playing a bad game, Cooper seemed very much like he didnt want to even be out there, those are the types of games where you have to give more, not less to help a struggling young QB. He was no help at all to DiNucci and I'm really glad we traded him at the right time too.

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Didn't the CB poke his teammate in the eye on the previous play? Or it may have been him, pretty surreal........

He stuck his finger inside his teammates helmet and then after that the CB snatched his mouth piece and threw it on the ground and Sims sat on the sideline for 11 minutes mad and that’s what happened when he got a chance to retaliate. Also said he spitted on him. 

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

This to me is even worse than playing a bad game, Cooper seemed very much like he didnt want to even be out there, those are the types of games where you have to give more, not less to help a struggling young QB. He was no help at all to DiNucci and I'm really glad we traded him at the right time too.

Not saying it is right or making excuses for him but after getting paid and the team playing that bad he has very little motivation.  He should be playing harder and being a team leader but he is human.