Around The League V.2

Totty

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Yeah Don't care what questionable stats @oakdb36 pulls out, Devin White is a bonafide star of a LB and we look dumb passing on him for a future backup DE.

100%.... Dude is a legit alpha MLB who's only going to get better. 

White, Sweat, Jacobs.... it was such an easy draft to get right and most of us here did.

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Matt LaFleur and Rodgers are gonna eat the Bucs secondary alive next week. With their coverage break downs it’s not gonna be pretty. 

Good thing they won't get the chance... Tampa is gonna destroy them in the trenches just like the first game. And just like the Niners did both times last year.

I mean, I'll be happy with either result. Said before the playoffs I want either the Bucs or Packers to win everything, but Tampa wins this IMO. Green Bay is horrible in rematches, especially ones they have lost.

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Yeah Don't care what questionable stats @oakdb36 pulls out, Devin White is a bonafide star of a LB and we look dumb passing on him for a future backup DE.

He has been the difference maker for the Bucs Defense. Devin White will be added to Star players we passed up the last few decades.

Gruden and Co were so caught up to replace Mack and we reached for a DE no other team had that high at 4. We passed on superior players and now have egg on our face. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Good thing they won't get the chance... Tampa is gonna destroy them in the trenches just like the first game. And just like the Niners did both times last year.

I mean, I'll be happy with either result. Said before the playoffs I want either the Bucs or Packers to win everything, but Tampa wins this IMO. Green Bay is horrible in rematches, especially ones they have lost.

Get a chance? That Tampa defensive line is playing nothing like how they did that first match up. This Bucs secondary will get eaten alive. 

49ers last year has nothing to do with anything lol 

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Get a chance? That Tampa defensive line is playing nothing like how they did that first match up. This Bucs secondary will get eaten alive. 

49ers last year has nothing to do with anything lol 

The NFL is all about matchups. Their DL against other teams has nothing to do with how they play against Green Bay.

My reference about the 49ers was that the 49ers were a terrible matchup for the Packers, and they got blown out twice. Bucs are an absolutely terrible matchup for the Packers.