Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I have one baby girl and I can tell she will be my ultimate challenge in life like the boss villain at the end of a video game 

Girls are angels until they become demons... I mean teenagers.  The boys are just nuts when they are little.  Just little balls of energy and their ears have not fully developed.

41 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Give them Arnette lol. 

Straight up!  I would do it in one second lol

What are your thoughts on Michael Thomas?  He is injured, just turned 28, makes 20 per year and not happy in NO...

We sure could use a true number 1 and when healthy, Thomas is that.  I would throw a 2nd rounder at NO to see if they would deal him if they are truly feel wronged by him.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What are your thoughts on Michael Thomas?  He is injured, just turned 28, makes 20 per year and not happy in NO...

We sure could use a true number 1 and when healthy, Thomas is that.  I would throw a 2nd rounder at NO to see if they would deal him if they are truly feel wronged by him.  

Give them Arnette

5 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Give them Arnette lol. 

Beat me too it, lol. You guys don't like your 1st round 2nd year CB? We don't either. Lets swap, the Raiders were reportedly super high on Henderson last year.

18 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I wonder why they believe that…

“Really talented guy — good guy,” Meyer said of Henderson.

But, when asked whether it would be difficult for Henderson to overcome all of the time he has missed since his last game in November, Meyer ominously responded, “I don’t know.”

They just paid Griffin in free agency and used the 33rd pick on a CB. Would guess their new defensive staff doesn't like how he fits in their scheme. I read the previous DC was almost always in base defense with only 2 CB's on the field while their new DC almost always has 3 CB's on the field. Assuming they're not a fan of his tackling ability. 

• Like 1

https://heavy.com/sports/minnesota-vikings/mike-zimmer-christian-darrisaw-oli-udoh/

When asked about Darrisaw’s availability and readiness for Week 1, Zimmer let out a deep sigh before answering.

“That’s a tough one. I don’t know. He’s one step forward, two steps back (in Darrisaw’s recovery),” Zimmer said. “Hard to get it done when you’re not out there…It’s just nagging all the time.”

Vikings Overlooked Groin Injury When Drafting Darrisaw

Darrisaw was believed to be fully healthy at the NFL Combine after playing through a groin injury late in the 2020 season. He had surgery to repair a core muscle injury in January, per Ian Rapoport back in April.

It’s August and Darrisaw still appears to be ailed by the groin issue. He was in full pads on Aug. 4 but was not an active participant and upgraded to limited participation by Aug. 6. However, it hasn’t stopped him from learning the playbook. He is hopeful he’ll participate in Saturday practice at U.S. Bank Stadium and be starting by Week 1 against the Cincinnati Bengals.

“That’s definitely (a goal),” he said, per the Pioneer Press. “Everybody’s goal out here is to come out here and start. We all want to be starters. You just got to take it a day at a time. Don’t look too far ahead.

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1