Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Why the excitement? He's been a terrible player for them. Clueless. Slow to react and fire, constantly lost. He was playing in Dan Quinn's system and failing. Bradley runs the same system, how could he help here?

He's all name, no game.

Rod was his coach in Dallas during his best seasons. Perryman couldn't even make it out of Panthers camp, working out okay. Who the hell do we got left? Tanner Muse?

• Like 1

Gilmore gonna have to take a short deal ain’t no way a team can give him 15 million a year right now. Haven’t seen teams cap space around the league but can’t imagine it’s much left on the bone for teams. 

Also Gilmore is a player the Raiders wish they could be in the market for. 

Edited by agarcia34

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Rod was his coach in Dallas during his best seasons. Perryman couldn't even make it out of Panthers camp, working out okay. Who the hell do we got left? Tanner Muse?

Tanner muse got thrown out the club another fine use of resources he’s a seahawk I believe 

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah but how does a guy help if he’s hurt

He can come back off pup in a week or two.  Parlay that into a 2 or 3 year deal for us.  A guy like that, you know what he brings.  When he can go again, you don't worry about half the field.  

7 minutes ago, Totty said:

He can come back off pup in a week or two.  Parlay that into a 2 or 3 year deal for us.  A guy like that, you know what he brings.  When he can go again, you don't worry about half the field.  

If that’s true I’m down I guess