Around The League V.2

Totty

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If there's anything the Packers can take out of this is that Love in his worst game almost played as well as Super Bowl Champion/MVP QB, Mahomes. 😫

Arguments like this make no sense. They didn't play the same defense and KC is giving up over a TD more a game. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Arguments like this make no sense. They didn't play the same defense and KC is giving up over a TD more a game. 

I was joking buddy, I thought that was made clear by the next part of the post highlighting how Love's poor performance justifies Aaron Rodgers stance on being pissed at their front office...

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I was joking buddy, I thought that was made clear by the next part of the post highlighting how Love's poor performance justifies Aaron Rodgers stance on being pissed at their front office...

That's a misunderstanding on my part. In my defense, that logic is used a lot lol

55 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Love really crapped the bed today, wasted pick. I'd assume Rodgers will be back next year.

Dude looked like a 4th round pick playing in the first week of the season. To his defense, he hasn't practiced with the first team but he didn't inspire any confidence in me. Granted, I thought he was worth a 4th round pick so I don't have much to begin with lol

No team is great this year. At all. I think you have the Bucs, Titans, Rams, Cardinals, Packers, as “pretty good”, and a tonnnnn of teams as Average or Above Average: Bills, Patriots, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Colts, Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings, Bears, Cowboys, Saints, and the Seahawks. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

No team is great this year. At all. I think you have the Bucs, Titans, Rams, Cardinals, Packers, as “pretty good”, and a tonnnnn of teams as Average or Above Average: Bills, Patriots, Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Colts, Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings, Bears, Cowboys, Saints, and the Seahawks. 

The Cardinals are great this season. They're 8-1 and their only loss was to the Packers on a short week in a game they would've won had AJ Green just turned around on the final play. Even today without Kyler they beat the 49ers by 14.