Around The League V.2

Totty

On 11/19/2021 at 6:18 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Who’s the alpha on offense in locker room now that nelly is gone. Someone needs to light a fire. Watching the press conferences josh and carr look defeated and done. We need some life

Carr needs to be the leader.  I do not think he has what it takes.  He does not seem genuine not because he is a liar but because he makes over the top statements to try and prove something.  When he makes the statements it is not even needed.  He is just not a natural leader.  He has to try and it shows.

15 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Diggs is overrated. Terrell is the best CB in the class.

14 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yup I’ve been saying it all year

Diggs is an elite playmaker, he has some things to clean up but he has the tools to be an elite CB.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Diggs is an elite playmaker, he has some things to clean up but he has the tools to be an elite CB.

As someone who played corner for a long time here’s my thing on him:

-He’s and average coverage guy (but has the height weight speed to be great.)

-He’s overrated because a lot of things go his way. There’s a lot of interceptions where he got beat but the quarterback threw the ball horribly. now am I going to say he sucks for picking the ball off of course not. Am I going to ground him because he’s at the happens to be at right place at the right time, nope.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Carr needs to be the leader.  I do not think he has what it takes.  He does not seem genuine not because he is a liar but because he makes over the top statements to try and prove something.  When he makes the statements it is not even needed.  He is just not a natural leader.  He has to try and it shows.

It’s like my dad used to say “dog that sh*ts fast doesn’t sh#t long” Carr gives his all in September and October and has nothing left for nov, dec.

Sometimes being too positive is a bad thing especially surrounded by so much negativity. Makes him sound delusional and not realistic. Gotta call stuff out instead of sugar coating it hold people accountable. Set a standard. I can’t see rich, Olsen or carr getting in anyone’s face team environment is way too sensitive now. 

Only offensive player who legit seemed real in the press conferences was drake. Josh and carr have emotionally checked out for the season imo. 

• Like 1

Broncos going all in. Must feel they have a nice window if they can find a QB. 

More pressure on Davis and company to get things right. Imagine if the Broncos go all in on Rodgers/Wilson. The Raiders would be on the bottom of the division for the next 5 years minimum. 

23 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

More pressure on Davis and company to get things right. Imagine if the Broncos go all in on Rodgers/Wilson. The Raiders would be on the bottom of the division for the next 5 years minimum. 

They’ve been a quarterback away for a while.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Probably would be at the bottom of the division for 5 years even if the Broncos don't sign either one.