Around The League V.2

Totty

One of our 3rds and Joseph. 6 million for Fitzpatrick for the next 3 years and then the 5th year option sounds good to me. I like Joseph but he'll cost a lot more than Fitzpatrick over those 4 years and not be as good. Harris at SS Fitz and Joyner switching FS/slot. It's not about replacing Abram it's about getting a DB to cover TE's...

13 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

You don't understand why we would trade a 2nd and/or 3rd for a player that was taken in the first and has huge upside in a position of need or you just wouldn't do it?

Who's to say that a back field of Minkah and Abrams won't help set us up for the future...

Well as I specified, it has to be for a 3rd or less.  I'm not giving up a first for him and we don't have a 2nd. If it's a future 2nd, by itself, then it's a 3rd in value. So still, I'd give up no more than a 3rd.

I wasn't a huge fan of him coming out and I didn't see anything last year to change my opinion. He'd be an upgrade to what we have of course.

2 hours ago, true2form said:

Well as I specified, it has to be for a 3rd or less.  I'm not giving up a first for him and we don't have a 2nd. If it's a future 2nd, by itself, then it's a 3rd in value. So still, I'd give up no more than a 3rd.

I wasn't a huge fan of him coming out and I didn't see anything last year to change my opinion. He'd be an upgrade to what we have of course.

Our GM had Fitzpatrick as the 5th best player of that class though. Fitzpatrick also fits the leader mentality Mayock covets.

22 hours ago, G said:

One of our 3rds and Joseph. 6 million for Fitzpatrick for the next 3 years and then the 5th year option sounds good to me. I like Joseph but he'll cost a lot more than Fitzpatrick over those 4 years and not be as good. Harris at SS Fitz and Joyner switching FS/slot. It's not about replacing Abram it's about getting a DB to cover TE's...

We need Joseph this year it would be stupid to trade him for Fitzpatrick and we drafted Abrams to take Joseph place anyway

McLaurin, the guy I wanted in the 3rd all off season, 3 TDs on the year and looks like a #1 WR himself...

McLaurin and Williams would of been deadly. With Hollywood over Abram (get Jacobs at 27). I never wanted Abram and was fine with Joseph. 

#1 Tyrell

#2 McLaurin

Slot Hollywood Brown

Boy oh boy

In other news the unnamed witness in the AB civil suit is Hollywood Brown.  Imagine if we would have drafted HB, AB does his thing and gets cut, and then HB has to testify.  And AB also ditched the media after the Patriots win.  I guess nobody told him the courthouse is closed on Sundays.

Edited by drfrey13