Identify Yourself (Freddie fans vs Those that hate winning)

NateDawg

Thoughts on Hire  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike

• Like (love winning)
    • Dislike (No longer a Browns fan)
    • Undecided (Can’t decide if I like winning)

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

I could make a big dog and pony show, cry, and leave and join the fan base of the reigning Super Bowl Champs and become a  little B**** like most fair weather fans. 

I believe in our Browns forum handbook, that move is called the Mastercheddar. It was recently rivised 2 months back and we added. 

Wow dude. I really broke hearts, didn't I? 

Here is a little back story. (It might help clear up a few misconceptions.) 

Art Modell moved the Browns from Cleveland to Baltimore in 1995-96. Taking the structure, personnel and organization with him... but leaving the history and the name behind. This left me without a team. My best friend and a few other friends are life long Eagles fans. They said, "Hey dude, why don't you come and watch a few Eagles games with us since you no longer have an NFL team?" I agreed and have been a fan of theirs since 1996. In 1999, when the Cleveland Browns came back, I switched my flagship fandom back to the Cleveland Browns. I still , however , watched Eagles games with my friends (Prime time games mostly). So I have been an Eagles fan for 3 years longer than I have been a fan of the expansion Cleveland Browns. How bandwagony of me.

Calling me a fair weather fan after watching 20 years of less than enjoyable Browns football and that I "Joined" a fanbase of the reigning Super Bowl Champs is flat out wrong.

I am still a Browns fan. I enjoyed watching the games this year. I enjoyed being 100% completely wrong about Mayfield, Ward, Chubb and Dorsey. BUT my second favorite team last year had JUST won the superbowl on a completely improbable playoff run led by a backup QB. Meanwhile my #1 team, the Browns, went 0-16, kept ****** bag McGee as their head coach, then Joe Thomas (my favorite Browns player) retired and then Dorsey drafted the kid that planted the Sooner's flag in the middle of the shoe. I said that's it! and demoted the Browns to #2 while rightfully promoting the Eagles to #1. Kind of hard to mentally justify NOT watching more reigning Superbowl Championship football over 0-16 football. (I could have been less dramatic I guess?)

In conclusion, if you or anyone else from this forum has a problem with me putting the Eagles #1 and the Browns #2 on my list of things I do on Sundays then I suggest you: 

giphy.gif

But  feel free and tag bait me whenever you feel like it then complain about it when I respond. Just don't do it this weekend... I got plans. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

1 minute ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Art Modell moved the Browns from Cleveland to Baltimore in 1995-96. Taking the structure, personnel and organization with him... but leaving the history and the name behind. This left me without a team. My best friend and a few other friends are life long Eagles fans. They said, "Hey dude, why don't you come and watch a few Eagles games with us since you no longer have an NFL team?" I agreed and have been a fan of theirs since 1996. In 1999, when the Cleveland Browns came back, I switched my flagship fandom back to the Cleveland Browns. I still , however , watched Eagles games with my friends (Prime time games mostly). So I have been an Eagles fan for 3 years longer than I have been a fan of the expansion Cleveland Browns. How bandwagony of me.

Calling me a fair weather fan after watching 20 years of less than enjoyable Browns football and that I "Joined" a fanbase of the reigning Super Bowl Champs is flat out wrong.

I am still a Browns fan. I enjoyed watching the games this year. I enjoyed being 100% completely wrong about Mayfield, Ward, Chubb and Dorsey. BUT my second favorite team last year had JUST won the superbowl on a completely improbable playoff run led by a backup QB. Meanwhile my #1 team, the Browns, went 0-16, kept ****** bag McGee as their head coach, then Joe Thomas (my favorite Browns player) retired and then Dorsey drafted the kid that planted the Sooner's flag in the middle of the shoe. I said that's it! and demoted the Browns to #2 while rightfully promoting the Eagles to #1. Kind of hard to mentally justify NOT watching more reigning Superbowl Championship football over 0-16 football. (I could have been less dramatic I guess?)

In conclusion, if you or anyone else from this forum has a problem with me putting the Eagles #1 and the Browns #2 on my list of things I do on Sundays then I suggest you: 

giphy.gif

But  feel free and tag bait me whenever you feel like it then complain about it when I respond. Just don't do it this weekend... I got plans. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

So what you are saying is that you are just too weak to be a true fan.

13 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I see what you are trying to do here.

818594.gif

Why don't you all get back to talking about Kitchens and who is going to be the DC. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I really don't care, you root for who you want to root for.  I'm glad your enjoying the eagles win.  And it's fun to see the browns winning.

I always root for a second team come playoff time because the browns aren't there.

That being said could you have picked a more terrible fan base to join? I live 45 minutes from Philly, I have never disliked the eagles or flyers or Phillies, hell I like Joel Embiid and the 76ers.  But those fans....woooow...the just feed of getting people to hate them...

I get taunted for enjoying the browns winning games, who hates the browns?  Especially in Philly?  They should just feel bad for us like everyone else!!!

50 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

giphy.gif

That is all

Mastercheddaar

17 hours ago, bruceb said:

*Sooners

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

IDK about that.The Manziel & Gordon years were too good to be true literally. 

i 100% think so from the sense of if ur not with us youre against us
majority of the times i think we could all feel it in our bones that it just wasnt it
now, these men are provin all of the doubts in our stomachs wrong imo

and everyone keeps on still doubtin em

Archived