Draft Order

The Gnat

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, brooks1957 said:
22 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

All we know is this

1. New York Jets

Good one - CB. In fact, we may have a wire to wire winner.

As if it isn't true, Todd Bowles should be given the Coach of the Year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2017 at 1:05 PM, MWil23 said:

If the Colts are without Andrew Luck this season (doubtful but still), then they could definitely contend with the Jets for the #1 pick. 

Are you kidding me? You doubt Scott Tolzien? He will win us at least 5 games on his own.

? We're screwed if he has to start all 16. I would hope that all the QB prospects have great seasons so the Colts would be able to get a huge haul for the #1 pick. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Jags raise you with 1 Blake Bortles at qb. 

Yeah but they at least still have some type of semblance of a running game and the benefit of playing the last place schedule, unlike the Colts. I think that the Jets are the clear favorite for the #1 pick, but they have some competition. 

I think the Browns could easily repeat with Kizer at QB and Garrett gone for who knows how long to injury. Should be a 3 tor 6 team race for the 1st overall pick.

1) tie between the Browns and the Jets

3) Chicago

4) Jacksonville

5) Indy

6) San Fran

Most common factor, zip at QB except Chicago who will probably go with Trubisky, but is he ready???

Edited by Iamcanadian

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah but they at least still have some type of semblance of a running game and the benefit of playing the last place schedule, unlike the Colts. I think that the Jets are the clear favorite for the #1 pick, but they have some competition. 

i beg to differ there. even with Fournette this Jags Oline group was struggling to make any semblence of a decent rush offense.  only benefit is a last place schedule but i see a few potential wins.

look at the out of division schedule: Ravens, Steelers, Jets, Rams, Bengals, Charger, browns, cardinals, seahawks, 49er. i see the Jets, rams, browns, 49ers as winnable games but the jags are playing the 49ers as an away team so might not be be so good not to mention the Possible Benching of Bortles for henne so the jags could cut Bortles with 0 cap hit unless he somehow gets injured. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...