Chiefs vs Colts: Divisional Round

Chiefer

Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Colts

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

No he isn't. Great first 2/3 of the season. Looked atrocious to end it. Also a better and deeper supporting cast so he doesn't have to do as much or take as many chances.

Because it was by far the greatest first season as a starter ever. He has shown everything. His season this year is better than any season Luck has had.

I agree with everything you said about Mahomes. 

To be fair, Luck never had the offensive supporting cast Mahomes has 

Just now, bomont said:

Even if KC wins this I would not brag too much.  They should have come out and put the Colts away.  Instead they do very little.

Except the worst defense in the league has stepped up, thus far. The criticism has been if the offense doesn't put up 40, they will lose. This changes the narrative, if anything.

(if they win, it's far from over)

This isn't revisionist. Luck isn't that good. He's certainly better than average, but he's not in the same stratosphere as a guy like Wilson. Every aspect of their team is improved this year. Doesn't show up at all when it counts. I'm not wowed by anything he's doing. I mean 4 3 and outs in a row. Cmon man that's pathetic.
Hell, the Raiders put up a better fight than this against the chiefs with an aging jordy nelson and the GOAT marcell ateman.

Edit: Yes the chiefs defense is playing better. But they aren't the bears defense. Lucks performance is unacceptable.

Archived